SRG's Banner World

CAST CHARACTERS

dcdfmt.jpg

CRANKY DOODLE DONKEY

Male mule

Spent his whole life searching for Matilda; and now that he's found her this elderly mule wants to make the best out of the rest of his life. He lives with love and a strong thirst for peace and quiet!

Threads

• Cranky's Day Out (died)- Cranky spends the day with Pinkie Pie and tries his hardest to remain sane.
  • The Door is Always Open (finished)- Cranky sets off to tell the mayor what's on his mind!
  • Good Advice (died)- Cranky decides to open an advice stand so that the good ponies of Ponyville can learn from his wisdom
  • Old Timers (active)- Cranky goes bowling with some new friends.

33a9dlx.jpg

OCTAVIA TREBLECLEF

Earth Pony Mare

Determined and dedicated, this cellist is incredibly driven and will follow her dreams to the ends of Equestria.

Threads

• Busking in Canterlot (active)- Octavia plays her cello in town square
  • Funhouse in the City (active)- Octavia visits a carnival

9a920j.jpg

PEPPERMINT TWIST

Female filly

A passionate and kind-hearted filly with a love for sweets and life. Despite her occasional self-concious nature, she treats every experience like a gift.

Threads

• The Door is Always Open (finished)- Twist can't wait to tell the mayor about a pressing issue!
  • Old Timers (active)- Twist goes bowling
  • The Secret Life of Mares and Bees (active)- Twist is looking for a pet. A pet bug.
  • A Trip Across Town (finished)- when Twist runs out of butter while making peanut brittle she needs to make a quick run across town. On her way she meets Boulder, the best colt in all of Ponyville!
  • A Trip Across Town Part Two- (died)- Twist and Boulder arrive at Sugarcube corner to pick up some butter.
  • Twist's Tricks and Treats (finished)- Twist needs somepony to taste-test her candy canes, so in honor the Nightmare Night season she fills two barrels up with tricks AND treats.

2v9unfq.jpg

SPLIT PINS

Adult stallion

App:

Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Pins. You're Mr. Pins. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness…Duder…or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Threads

• The Door is Always Open (finished)- Eh, Splitty could care less about a bowling team. But that would be pretty cool, sort of.
  • Bowlin'- (died) Jeff goes for a bowl!

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

UNICORNS

2qdbfat.jpg

MISS UNDERSTUDY

Unicorn Mare

Miss Understudy is an incredibly talented actress, practically becoming any character she portrays onstage. Unfortunately, Missy can't seem to catch a break with her social anxiety!

Threads

• The Animal Adoption Fair (active)- Missy wants companionship of some sort. Whether that's a pet or a new friend in Fluttershy is anypony's guess.
  • Camp Little Lake (active)- Miss Understudy teaches drama at Camp Little Lake!
  • Lore Looking for Love (active)- Missy wanders into Lore Weaver's book store aiming to pick up a copy of a script she needs, but finds more than that within it's walls!

j6tle1.jpg

ARTIFICIAL HARMONIC

Unicorn Stallion

Artificial is a hot-headed, arrogant rockstar with a head filled with wicked ideas and a heart filled with song.

Threads

• Good Times Are My Business Model (active)- Artificial goes gambling.

2wpusf9.jpg

BLACK MOON

Unicorn Stallion

App:

Black Moon is a creative, handsome young stallion who loves playing instruments, composing music, and spending time with his best friends.

Threads

PEGASI

2nu3e4j.jpg

LIGHTNING DANCER

Pegasus Mare

Lightning Dancer loves two things: flying fast and playing her electric bass! Despite her small stature, Lightning and her colt-friend, Black Moon, plan to take the music world by storm!

Threads

• Flight Suit Fittings! (finished)- Lightning Dancer is fitted for her official Aeroblade uniform, and meets the other members of this killer team.
  • Meeting In The Clouds (finished)- Lightning Dancer, Lux, and Crescent Blaze hang out in the clouds.
  • A Racing Adventure (finished)- Lightning Dancer and Lux are hired by Crescent Blaze to be Aeroblades!
  • Zecora's Home Remedies! (finished)- Lightning Dancer asks Zecora to give her a confidence potion so that she may impress a very special colt in her life
  • Lite as Air Coffee Cafe (active)- Lightning Dancer stops for some coffee

EARTH PONIES

2s620pg.jpg

HEART-SHAPED BOX

Earth Pony Mare

Fashionista, fashion designer, Canterlot resident; started from humble roots as a salt bar owner in Dodge Junction. No matter how sophisticated her tastes, Heart Shaped Box is a country girl with a loud mouth and a rockin' taste in music!

Threads

• Boxy's Boutique Grand Opening (active)- Boxy opens up her very own shop!
  • Desert Sky, And No Clouds (finished)- Boxy has her bar repainted by Twisted Cloud for the fee of a new dress!
  • Salt Of The Earth- Dodge Junction's Very Own Salt Bar! (finished)- A slice of life scenario at Boxy's quaint salt bar.
  • The Woozy Mantis (inactive)- Boxy has a new job at an upscale city club called The Woozy Mantis and can't wait to get started!

f4jo7o.jpg

BEBE LESTRANGE

Earth Pony Mare

Bebe LeStrange is jaded, intense, dramatic, and drop dead gorgeous. This bold beauty has taken Equestria by storm and is one of Canterlot's top models; but the fame truly does get to her highly-fashionable head!

Threads

• Camp Little Lake (active)- Bebe LeStrange becomes drama instructor at Camp Little Lake
  • Der Assistant (died)- Bebe is in the running to be Photo Finish's new assistant! There are only a few ponies left, and Bebe is confident she can win the competition
  • A Guard and Model's Night Out (active)- Bebe and Sterling Silver go out on their first official date and Bebe is determined to kiss him!
  • Searching for a Stallion (finished)- Bebe meets a charming stallion named Sterling Silver, and she can't help but fall head over heels for him. Could this be the start of something?
  • Short, Sweet and to the Point (died)- Bebe can't stand being in Ponyville a second longer, and seeks help from the two most well-dressed ponies she can find: Bon Bon and Swan Dive.

md322g.jpg

HONEY CRISP

Earth Pony Filly

App:

Honey Crisp is a bright, kind-hearted young filly who loves working at the family farm, playing guitar, and singing with her big sister.

Threads

• Reunion (active)- Honey Crisp goes to live with her sister, Apple Cinnamon, in Appleoosa

2uoor9i.jpg

SEASHELL

Earth pony mare

App:

Seashell is a sweet, easy-going young mare who loves creating jewelry, walking on the beach, and making new friends.

Threads

• Catch a Wave (active)- Seashell meets two griffons at the beach!

311quex.jpg

GIGGLE

Earth pony mare

App: http://www.canterlot...8-giggle-ready/

Giggle is an energetic, bright young mare who loves planning all kinds of weddings...including her own!

Threads

OTHER

2zg9m5y.jpg

HEIDIARA NOBELI

Adult Female Griffin

Heidi hopes to heal the world as a nursing student in Talonopolis! Her first destination: Equestria

Threads

• Griffons- (finished) Heidi is hired to go on a dangerous mission with other members of her kind, serving as a nurse and healer.
  • Griffons Pt. II- (active) Heidi leads the mission with a host of colourful griffons

vytft5.jpg

KAZINA KWATO

Adult Female Zebra

As a runner and lover of the earth, Kazina moved to Equestria from Unyasi to explore the things she'd only heard of in tribal stories. She's an incredile potter, and speaks in rhyme.

Threads

• Zecora's Cures on the Go (finished)- Kazina is thrilled to meet another zebra in Equestria!

PAST CAST CHARACTERS

2qxsygl.jpg

SCOOTALOO

Pegasus filly

Flightless dare-devil and tomboy Scootaloo has just one goal: to find her cutie mark by any means necessary! As the third member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, this feisty sprite runs the Rainbow Dash Fan Club and makes mischief as a hobby.

Threads

Inactive

• Adventures In Foalsitting- Scoots and the other Crusaders cause a world of trouble for poor Carrot Top at a sleepover at Sweet Apple Acres
  • Apple Bloom's Big Day- Scootaloo wants to impress two very special ponies at Apple Bloom's birthday party: Apple Bloom and Rainbow Dash. Unfortunately, the cider makes her a bit intoxicated...
  • Class Is In Session- Scootaloo arrives at school only to remember that she forgot to write her book report! Panicked, the filly attempts to write an entirely new one, but it's not a very successful plan...
  • Cutie Mark Crusader Treasure Hunters, Go!- A treasure hunt? Sounds like just the job for Scootaloo!
  • IP2012 Cloudsdale Cloud Diving- Scootaloo attempts to get a Cutie Mark...by falling off a diving board in the clouds!
  • Some Dirty Lyrics- When Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle accidentally cause a huge mess at Carousel Boutique, it's up to them and Applejack to make sure Rarity doesn't lose her sanity!

• 2 months later...

ORIGINAL JEFFREY LETROTSKI APPLICATION

[colour=#282828]2nasj02.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]A way out west there was a fella, a fella I want to tell you about, a fella by the name of Jeff Letroski. At least, that was the handle his lovin’ parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. This Letrotski, he called himself The Dude. Now, Dude, that’s a name that no one would self-apply where I came from. But then there was a lot about The Dude that didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. And a lot about where he lived like-wise. But then again, maybe that’s why I found the place so [/colour]darned interesting.[/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]They call Los Pegasus the City of Pegasi. I didn’t find it to be that exactly, but I’ll allow as there are some nice pegasi there. ‘Course, I can’t say I seen Canterlot, and I never been to Cloudsdale, and I ain’t seen no Princess in her socks as the fella says. But I’ll tell you what, after seeing Los Pegasus and thisahere story I’m about to unfold... well, I guess I've seen something every bit as stupefying as you’d see in any of those places. And in a common language too, so I can die with a smile on my face without feelin’ like Celestia gypped me.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]Now this story I’m about to unfold took place some time ago; just about the time of our conflict with the Changelins. I only mention it because sometimes there’s a stallion (I won’t say a hero ‘cause what’s a hero?) but sometimes there’s a stallion.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]And I’m talking’ about The Dude here. Sometimes there’s a stallion who, well, he’s the stallion for his time’n place, he fits right in there. And that’s The Dude, in Los Pegasus. And even if he’s a lazy stallion, and The Dude was certainly that, quite possibly the laziest in Los Pegasus, which would place him high in the running for laziest Equestria-wide. But sometimes there's a stallion...sometimes there's a stallion.[/colour][/colour]

Roleplay Type:[colour=#282828] World Of Equestria (Mane RP)[/colour]

Name: [colour=#282828]Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski (just call him The Dude, man), not be confused with the [/colour]big[colour=#282828] Letrotski (who's a rich millionare in a wheelchair). They get mixed up a little too often.

Sex: [colour=#282828]Male [/colour]

Species: [colour=#282828]Earth Pony[/colour]

Eye colour:[colour=#282828] Blue as the Las Pegasus sky.[/colour]

Coat: [colour=#282828]A light espresso colour.[/colour]

Mane/Tail[colour=#282828]: Left loose, like The Dude's personality. He doesn't do anything to it, and sometimes he doesn't even clean it out. Sure, it can be messy. But he'd rather leave it hanging than work. It's a nice natural sandy blonde anyways, and has some pretty decent waves.[/colour]

Physique:[colour=#282828] Sure, The Dude is a little bit on the chubby side. But not too much. The thing is, he just doesn't care about his looks.[/colour]

Residence: [colour=#282828]A Los Pegasus resident at heart, our hero lives in a little apartment. It's simple, it's not especially decorated, and it has just the basic necessities. And a cool rug that ties the main room together. That rug is the best.[/colour]

Occupation:[colour=#282828] Unemployed other than his bowling team. He can often be seen at the alley with his friends, namely Donny and Walter.[/colour]

Cutie Mark:[colour=#282828] The dude is chilled out, relaxed, likes to bowl. His cutie mark reflects all of this perfectly. The Dude got his cutie mark one day when he ditched school. He didn't like learning about history, he found it violent and narcissistic. He wandered down the street to a local bowling alley, it just looked so bright and inviting. There The Dude first lifted a ball, rolled it, and made a strike. Because he had skipped school that day for being chill, The Cutie Mark Gods or whatever magical force gives you a cutie mark gave him a symbol that was super relaxed AND related to bowling. The Dude was now officially the laziest pony in Las Pegasus. Hooray![/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#282828]220px-Dudeism.svg.png[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#282828]

[/colour]

History:[colour=#282828] Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski was born simply Jeffrey Letrotski to two Letrotski parents with names so average he can't even remember them. Jeff grew up in Las Pegasus and was raised to be chill. His parents were incredibly passive, and The Dude was just a good colt who didn't care. He never really got into trouble other than the occasional warning from the school about absences due to sleeping in. Or sleeping in class. Or sleeping at the school after school. Or sleeping on the roof of the school one time.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Hey, napping is a kicking out with hind-legs great way to re-energize, man.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]His parents basically just slept around all day and drank cider, being more like friends to Jeff than parents. One time they lectured him, but it was about what kind of cider was best in quality. Through them The Dude learned that you could totally get by in life by doing nothing.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Ponies often criticized The Dude for having no aspirations, to which he simply told them that he DID have aspirations. All he really, truly, wanted in life was to sit around and make absolutely no impact. No work, just play. To most ponies this was considered totally bogus and not at all a real aspiration. The Dude just shrugged.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Jeff's parents eventually dropped him off at his own apartment and told him to go get a haircut, a real job and a wife. Or do whatever he wanted, no hard feelings. And The Dude did abide, he found himself some bowling buddies and an alley to play at. Relationships were too much work, and friendships were a lot easier to manage (well, most of the time...)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Dude's best friends are Walter and Donny, two misfit ponies like himself who want nothing more than to bowl. Donny is very anxious and hopelessly clueless, while Walter is constantly passionate and angry. About, well, everything. He also has a lady-friend named Maude, but she's not too interested in him. Which is totally fine.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]That's where our hero currently stands. What does he plan to do now? Nothing.[/colour]

Character Summary:

[colour=#282828]The Dude has very strong people skills, and finds himself in the role of the peacemaker frequently. Since he makes decisions by using his personal values, The Dude is usually very sympathetic and concerned for other pony's well-beings. He is very observant about other people, and seems to sense what is wrong with someone before others might, responding with a solution. He might not be the best advice-giver in the world, because he dislikes theory and future-planning.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He is definitely a spontaneous, optimistic individual. He loves to have fun. One of his greatest gifts is his general acceptance of everypony. The Dude is upbeat and enthusiastic unless he is put under a great deal of stress. As an optimistic individual who lives in the world of possibilities, negative possibilities do not sit well with him. In an effort to combat these thoughts, he's likely to just say "let's go bowling".[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He is usually practical, although he hates structure. The Dude likes to "go with the flow", trusting in his ability to improvise in any situation presented to him. The Dude is a great team player. He's not likely to create any problems or fuss, and is likely to create the most fun environment possible for getting the task done.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Dude has a tremendous love for life, and knows how to have fun. He is flexible, adaptable, genuinely interested in people, and usually kind-hearted.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Dude is very good at doing nothing. So good, in fact, lazy ponies everywhere aspire to be just as much of a quitter as he is. Let The Dude loose in a store and he can bring back the cheapest necessities. One dollar bars of soap, two dollar shirts, whatever he needs. Because our hero has approximately zero bits to spend, he's shockingly good with money. He could go into business, become a billionaire quite quickly and live a life of sheer luxury. He has the brains. But that would take too much kicking out with hind-legs work, who has time?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Jeff has a very strong morale character, which is excellent while meeting new ponies. However he has many catch phrases, and most of them fit somewhere among the lines of "kick out with hind-legs it". While he's super funny and intelligent, he will make no effort to impress or host anything social with his friends.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Dude has exactly one answer to everything in life: bowling.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]My mother is dying!! ...Let's go bowling.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The world is ending, how are you going to spend your last moments on earth? ...Probably bowling.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What's the meaning of life? ...Bowling?[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]GALLERY[/colour]

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2zxuy5y.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2dv0nbb.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]That's me with Donny and Walter. This crazy filly was buckin' throwing the ball around. It was kicking out with hind-legs crazy, man, crazy...[/colour]

[colour=#282828]den4pl.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Nice Marmot.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2ec2czq.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2znvjvq.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]My friends: Jesus, Donny, Me, and Walter. Well, Jesus isn't really my friend, he, uh, kinda scares me. But I have a, uh, you know that one word, an...admiration for him. Man, that guy can really roll.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#8b4513]The Dude abides.[/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]The Dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowing he's out there, The Dude, taking it easy for all us sinners. I sure hope he makes the finals. Welllp, that about does it, wraps it all up. Things seem to have worked out pretty good for The Dude'n Walter, and it was a pretty good story, dont'cha think? Made me laugh to the beat of the band. Parts, anyway. Course, I didn't like seeing Donny go. But then, I happen to know that there's a little Letrotski on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned pony comedy keeps perpetuating itself down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands a time until... aw, look at me, I'm rambling again. Well, I hope you folks enjoyed yourselves. Catch ya further on down the trail. [/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]Say friend, ya got any more a that good sarsaparilla?[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#8b4513]

[/colour][/colour]

• 2 months later...

ORIGINAL ROGER TROTTERS APPLICATION

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Roger Trotters

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Bright yellow

Coat: Light beige

Mane/Tail: A medium-length brown mane and tail, lightly waved.

Physique: Trim and fit, medium height

Residence: Manehattan

Occupation: Musician. (You mean you don't know who I am? Good Celestia, I'm Rogah Trottahs! Legend'ry rockstah? Front'mn, bassist, and songwritah for Pony Floyd? Haven'tchew evah even hahd of The Dark Side of Princess Luna? Ugh, what a vile genahration you oll belong to, you simply must learn about DECENT music. Take this, it's my album "The Final Colt". If you don't enjoy listening to it, you're beyond repair.)

Cutie Mark: Roger was cutie-markless for a very long time, displaying many talents across the board. He loved to play cricket and rugby, was strikingly intelligent, and could be found fighting for activism and the common good. As a young colt he also discovered a love of music; he found himself singing, playing many instruments, and composing. Still dumbfounded as to what his very special talent was, Roger continued to go to school as usual.

One day Roger was playing his guitar when an idea popped into his head: why not write a song that could really make a difference? Make ponies feel for the cruelty that went on in his very own school and their very own communities? And he wrote a song.

There appeared the mysterious Marching Hammers cutie mark- representing his love of composition.

You could never again separate that colt and that bass guitar.

Spoiler

file:///C:UsersHannahAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image001.jpg

History: Roger Trotters was born in Trottingham, the son of two teachers. Even though his father was a pacifist, when duty called he decided to be one of Celestia's royal guard. Unfortunately, Roger's father never came home- killed by an unfortunate magic-gone-wrong accident. Roger was just a foal then, and couldn't remember him anyways.

Roger went to school with his future guitarist and best friend Syd Bitett. As a colt, Roger was a big fan of rugby and cricket, but hated school anyways. He was highly opposed to bullying and oppression, especially from the school's teachers. He soon met David Fillymour, the future guitarist of his band, because the two lived nearby. In college he became acquainted with Nick Mareson and Rick Flight, the last founding members of Pony Floyd.

Soon Roger and his friends lost interest in their studies, starting up a band called Pony Floyd. After not much time a small following had formed, along with a first LP "The Lyrist at the Gates of Dawn". Most of it was written by Syd, and the rest just played accompanying music and sang select songs. Unfortunately, Syd only stuck around for a short amount of time- personal mental health issues becoming a serious problem.

When Syd left the band, Roger began to chart Pony Floyd's artistic direction. He became the lead vocalist, but stuck to bass. He stayed the band's creative consultant until he quit some time later. He was the lyricist and songwriter for most of their albums, including the infamous The Dark Side of Princess Luna. This concept album spread across Equestria word-to-mouth, soon selling tons of copies. In fact, it sold more than any Equestrian album ever had. Their songs were suddenly on the radio, heard by many. Before this the band had been somewhat popular, but suddenly the boys were some of the most famous ponies in Equestria. Over time Dark Side has become the best-selling Equestrian album of all time.

The band's next big success was Roger's most personal work, The Wall. It combined his life story and Syd's, the story of a depressed rockstar trying to come to terms with his life. This produced their biggest individual song hits, you may recognize the line "Hey! Teachers! Leave them foals alone!" There was a huge tour following the album, and it's success was so large Roger decided to create a movie. It's a cult classic, and made quite a bit of money in the box office.

At last the final Pony Floyd collaboration, The Final Colt, was sold. Roger wrote everything on it (at least, that's what he wants you to believe). It was a political album, shaming Celestia's banishment of Luna to the moon and inability to see any sort of return of Discord. At the time Fillymour did not have any material for the album, so he asked Waters to delay the recording until he could write some. Rolling Stallion magazine gave the album five stars, a rare and supreme achievement for any musician.

Amidst creative differences within the group, Roger left Pony Floyd and began a legal battle with the remaining band members regarding their continued use of the name and material. He lost. Pony Floyd continued on for a short while longer until David and Nick too called it quits.

Roger's solo career has been met with mixed reviews. Some call his new albums and material genius, some thinks its just terrible. He has reunited several times with the other members of Pony Floyd, but their band is a thing of the past. A reunion is definitely not in his future. He has also performed on some of Equestria's largest tours.

Character Summary:

Roger is a very introverted pony, always needing time alone to think. Fiercely independent, Roger would rather starve than rely solely on the help of anypony else. He is intuitive and follows his gut constantly. Despite his complexities, Roger is a generally caring and kind individual. He has always been artistic and creative, finding hidden meanings, beauty, and possibilities in everything.

Roger likes things to be orderly and systematic in his world, but admires the chaos of life. His insight into emotion is uncanny, his love/hate relationship with life unique. He prides himself in being individual and original. With a temper to match his usual good-naturedness, Roger has a tendency to fly off the handle and rage when he is angered or depressed.

It's his way or the highway. Don't mess with this pony, you will never meet one more stubborn. When his ideals are strong and in the right place, this is a great thing. When Roger ain't feeling so hot, beware.

As far as the government is concerned, Roger considers it an enemy. He is a strong believer in equality for all, no matter their financial, racial, religious, or gender status. Although he is rather famous, Roger is a rather private rockstar. He loves family, but doesn't want to display his personal life with the media.

Roger is rather charitable with his money, and has played many concerts for the common good. He is a spokesperson for an organization that deals with poverty in Unyasi, saving zebras from sickness and death. He works hard to comfort those in war-ravaged areas through song, knowing full-well the horrors of war because of his own personal experiences with his father and his friends.

Roger is a song-writing genius, and he knows it. Sometimes his ego gets to his head, and no matter how legitimate or important his opinions are he isn't good at getting them across. He can be awfully cruel towards posers and people who like to imitate him. He just loves to brag about his achievements.

...And can you blame him?

HEY YOU!

...If you ah a TRUE fan you'll undahstand my hilarious joke.

Self refahrences ah wondahful, ah they not?

Any-road, if you'd like to see more pikchah of me and the boys, grab an axe and head on ovah to the following pikchah blogs. I onsuh their questions in my slight free time. I haven't got much, so considah yaself lucky if I onsah anything of yours! Silly ponies. I suppose it's worth it though, I like to take time for you fans. You silly, silly fans.

http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1339700297

http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1335496204

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...