Favorite Third-Tier Character:

Favorite third-tier character (See OP for definition)  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite third-tier character (See OP for definition)

• Cherilee
    • Zecora
    • Luna
    • Big Macintosh
    • Snips & Snails
    • The Great and Powerful Trixie
    • Gilda
    • The Mayor
    • Twist
    • Other (Not listed: Tiara and Silver Spoon, Hoity Toity -- [b]READ THE OP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO QUALIFIES AS TIER 3. If your favorite pony isn't one of the 9 above, she is probably coming next round, so hold your horses, kay?)

Email Hasbro and tell them what you want. And tell others to do the same. It's the best way to make your wishes known.

Based on what I have experienced, they just don't care. To them test marketing is the gold standard. you can find the details of my experience in a comment here, just do a page search for Babyville and you can read about the horror experienced by a bunch of adult collectors sitting in a room when the "core 7" was unveiled to them.

I also find it odd that Fluttershy comes with Angel Bunny and Applejack has Winona, but there's no Opalescence for Rarity (who they seem to be playing up more for the girliness factor). I can understand the lack of Gummy (alligators aren't girly enough?) but leaving out a cat seems silly. Unless of course they didn't know that Rarity would have a cat. (When does Opal first appear? Is it after Winona and Angel Bunny first showed up? But then I know they don't always air cartoon episodes in order they were made.)

Oddly enough, an appropriate-ish cat comes with the Sweet Apple Barn set. Maybe she's just lost?

What I wanna know is WTF is up with that hideous bird they paired Twilight up with.

ANYWAY

I love Snips and Snails.

Partially because this pony makes WAAAAY more sense to me now.

squirmy_nds.jpg

Partially because they're so hilariously oafy. I hope they grows up into a handsome stallions.

They should FiM-ify wiggles too:

vintage-my-little-pony-newborn-baby-wiggles-exc_170628637302.jpg

• 1 month later...

I voted for Zecora because she's mysterious and speaks a lot in ryhme!

And to sum up the reason I also voted for Big MacIntosh: "YYEEUUUPPP!"

I voted for Luna and Gilda. Mostly because they're designs are just so cool looking to me. Sure, Luna hasn't done anything yet and Gilda doesn't have the most agreeable personality, but they stand out to me.

Trixie is cool too.