(Everfree forest) Where did he go?!

Psyche was running threw the forest in a panic. With tears in her eyes she looked all over for her little buddy.

Oh Gryffen you idiot...Dident I tell you never to come in here!?

Her pet jackalop Gryffen ran away while she was taking a nap. she knew how dangerous this forest was. Especially for a little defenseless creature like gryffen. The forest was dark and cold. It was surprising considering it was the middle of the day. Sunny knew she should stay on the path but she wanted to find him so badly. She finally tripped and started to weep loudly.

• 4 weeks later...

(Okay i'm give myself a try, if you will dont like cause of my english skill i'm will understand it :oops: )

Heart Shine was in Ponyville with her father, cause he had business here. When he was in his job, Heart shine decided to go outside to look which terrains surround the Ponyville. Everfree forest was her first target, cause she thought that in scary forest there will be someone who need help. After moving through forest he heard loudly weep, she decided to check who was crying so loudly. Finally she approached her destination - it was Pony. Shine slowly get to the Psyche.

Hey..What is wrong? Why you cry, you got lost? Stop it please, smile. We all need to be happy in our life, rather than me sad.

She tryed to stop Psyche weep, on her little face there approached smile to relax atmosphere.

Sunny suddenly herd someones voice telling her to stop crying and comforting her. She looked up and saw a pony looking down at her smiling. She tryied to calm down but she still had a hard time talking when she was up set. With tears in her eyes she looked up at the pony.

H...Hi...Im. s-s-sorry i-if I disterb-bed you..Im not the one whos lost *sniff* its my pet jackolop Gryffen. *sniff* h-he ran away and I..I cant find him! He might get lost forever or even....eaten!

She continued crying even harder now. She was so scard that she would never see her little Gryffen agine. He was her best friend! She couldent lose him. She put her head in her hoofs and cryied some more. The trees started to move beacuse of a light breeze. The forest was so silent that the only thing that could be hurd was her crying.

She came to Sunny slowly and started to stroke her head slowly, he was little sad when Sunny still cry but she understand why Pony cry.

Hey, please, please stop crying! You are a Big Girl, isnt you? We will find together your pet, if we will work together we will have a better chance to save her! And i'm sure nothing has eaten your pet, just stop cry please and get up we will find your Gryffen

Shine slowly stopped to stroke Sunny and tryed to help to get Sunny up, she still was smiling and looking at Sunny if she will accept proposition that was offered by Heart Shine or will still be crying. She was sure that if they will work together, they will have a chance to find lost pet and Sunny will stop crying cause of it.

She felt her patting her head. She smiled softly and looked up agine.Sunny knew how rare it was to find someone to kind. So she was extremely happy to be with her. She whiped the tears from her eyes and stood up. Your right. *sniff* Im panicking way to much. I guess when it comes to the flee,fight or freeze theory I would be in freeze.

She turned around and smiled.

Your so kind. Thank you so much for helping me. My name is Sunny Psyche. Whats your name?

The wind became a little stronger. It blew threw the trees makeing a quite hollowing sound.

She was more happy when Sunny stop cry and wait before new Pony will end his dialogue. She little nodded with understand.

It is no problem, you are happy again and dont cry this is sucess

She little laughed after her own words and looked again at Sunny when Pony asked Heart Shine for a name.

My name is Heart Shine and i'm love to help other Ponies

At her little face there again showed a smile, she little thought about what happened some seconds before and recognize that Sunny lost her pet. She little looked around then again at Sunny.

Let find your Pet then! Tell me, how Gryffen looked? It should make me help if we will try to find him together.

She slowly started to move to search for lost Pet, she little looked back if Sunny is coming with her.

Sunny thought for a moment

Well Gryffen is a grey jackalop...ya know a bunny with antlers. Hes a grey lop with a white tuff on his head...He loves to eat so he is probably near food of some sort....

She looked around for a bit. The wind had stopped. It was chilly but barebule in the forest. You could hear birds in the distance.

The last time I saw him he went that way...she said pointing north.

She stopped for a moment and looked at Sunny, then turned her way to north starting to move here.

Maybe we try then move from the spot you lost him to nearest garden and see if he is here? Or maybe propose something? You lost pet, so you could give us a way where to go

She again smiled to Sunny, Heart Shine was so happy that she can help another pony in trouble. She was moving slowly and turning everywhere to see if she dont see Gryffen or his traces. He must be somewhere here.

Sunny looked around. The forest was very dark dispite it being day time. But it wont be day for long. The sun was starting to fade between the tree tops.

Hmmm well....lets see...I last saw him by a rock with alot of moss on it. He suddenly bolted and ran this way...but I paniced and lost him...Do you know anything about where things are here?

She looked around seeing nothing but trees and other wild life.

She stopped and looked into the territory where they was already. Heart turned her head to Sunny and started to thinking for a little. She was in a territory new to her, she was in some kind of forest. But it doesnt matter, there was a Pony who needed help.

Well, no! I'm first time here, but it doesnt matter you are need help and i'm here to help You. Okay, so here he escaped from you rght? Now let check where is that rock..

She little looked again here and finally slowly moved to a rock with alot of moss on it, she passed it and "started" to move forward this way.

So, you live in this Town near forest or you are too new in those territories?

She followed Heart shine. The forest was moist and muddy

I dont live here. I am originaly from Canterlot. I just came her to visit. I came here to admire the forest but then...he escaped.

They both walked untill they saw bits and pieces of flowers on the dirt road.

Thats so weird....I know gryffen dosent eat flowers..who could have left these behind...?

Sunny started to follow the peices of flower.

She was interested why Sunny was here, that why Heart Shine dont say anything before she dont ended, at all it was rude. She later looked into a flowers that was little eaten and went with Sunny on the way.

Hey Sunny, you sure it can be Gryffen? But it is good we are following this, we finally see something where to go... Maybe he is eating flowers and you dont even know this? Or maybe not, or maybe yes...

For while Heart Shine was fighting with yourself with "Yes" and "No" but later she discovered that she dont even know Gryffen so Heart Shine stopped this "fight".

Sunny giggled at Heartshine

Gryffen has eaten many strange things Heartshine. But I know for a fact he dosent eat flowers. Many ponies in canterlot have gardens and I haven't herd them complain once about him eating their garden.

The two ponies followed the flower pedals into a clearing. The clearing had many beautiful flowers that slightly glistened in what was left of the sun light. There were flowers of all colors in the clearning. As well as many rabbits.

Heart Shine looked into rabbits then again at Sunny and again at Rabbits. She was little embarrassed with so many animals.

Wait, so... Your Gryffen looks like what? I'm little forgot about this and here is so many rabbits...

Heart looked again at Sunny to get answer to find good one, on her face again appeared smile while watching at so many animals. But she still remember that they are here to find a lost Pet named Gryffen, which can be very hard with so many rabbits here.

If he looked like these rabbits, it is be very hard to find him.. It will take us all day!

The bunnies hopped and nibbled at the flowers.

Well lets see....my Gryffen is a jackalop....which means he has antlers.

She looked at all the bunnies then noticed one with antlars!

Oh my Celstia! Its Gryffen!

Gryffen looked up and saw sunny. He stuck out his toung and ran off.

Heart looked at Sunny and again at Gryffen she was little not sure about this.

You sure this is Gryffen? He is trying to run away from you. She said and waited for Sunny respond, Shine need to be sure at 100% to go and use her magic at this Jackalop or still search for another in this forest. At all, she dont wanted to be disappointed when they get bad jackalop.

Sunny looked at Heart shine then back at all the bunnies. The bunnies have noticed them and became contious of thier presents.

Dont worry Heart Shine....I am completely sure that is Gryffen.....He must be mad at me beacuse I dident let him have any chocolet for breakfest this morning....

Gryffen started to dart off into the forest agine. Sunny had no choice but to bolt after him. She ran as fast as she could but then Gryffen darted down a hole.

Heart Shine looked at Sunny then at hole she wasnt prety sure what to do right now. She little used magic to try to get Gryffen out of the hole but this dont worked.

Well, i think we need to try get him out. Maybe use stick or something other? Or i can again try with my magic... It is up to you i'm not sure if i will hurt him or not, cause dont used magic many times

Heart looked at Sunny with smile and waited for her decision.

Sunny thought for a moment. They could use bait but they dident have any and it was too late to go back to ponyville and get some food.

Do you know any illusion spells? If so you can make some fake food, put it on a stick and stick it down the hole. Gryffen will come running out Im sure of it

Sunny jumped up and managed to grab a tree branch. It took some pulling but the branch finally broke. She smiled and handed to to Heartshine.

Heart looked at Sunny and at the stick and wasnt sure at all, she one time make a illusion of food but well.. It wasnt great, and now they need to do it to help with getting away gryffen.

Okay i will try... But i'm not sure what we will get with this

She concentrated very hard to make illusion of carrot and something started to show, yes it was a carrot. Well not at all, cause it was rotten carrot.

W.. Well i think it is not what we have accepted but he will dont have disease with this, it is only illusion She smiled again and looked to the hole.

The forest was dark. And creepy. And perfect for a being like Terik BloodEye. The Griffin was hungry, and he wanted to eat something soon. In that dense forest, it was hard for him to fly without being noticed, so he knew he had to stroll on land without being noticed at all. With his skills, he knew he was able to catch the best meal soon. Over a rock, he felt the scent of rabbits. Well, it wasn't that much of a big meal for him, but it would do. He hid behind trees, bushes, and even boulders. He had heard voices, so he would be very cautious this time. He saw two ponies from inbetween two old trees, but he scented the smell of a delicious rabbit hiding inside a hole.

In a split of a second, he jumped and landed over the hole where Sunny and Heart were looking at. He looked at both of them with a threatening look.

"My meal."

Sunny was taken aback by the Gryffen. She was scard but would do anything to get her beloved pet back. And to keep her new friend safe.

Hey buddy. Thats MY Jackalop your thinking of eating....I dont want any trouble but if you try anything...Ill be forced to take action

She walked around the Griffin pushing Heartshine behind her. She started to consier a spell trying to figure out any more information about this Gryffin and prepering for attack.

Shine was little scared, first time she see thing like this Griffin. When Sunny pushed her back she little looked at Terik, but fastly get her eyes away from him.

Hey, You are big and he is small... Dont You will enjoy eating something bigger? I saw a pig here in a forest behind that bush so You will enjoy bigger food.

Heart told this to Griffin, but she was afraid and creatures can easilly see that, at all she was little foal.