Its always sunny in Fillydelphia! (OPEN)

DeadAccount

Gingersnap woke to a bright, new sunny day. She yawned as she got up from bed, her brown mane a mess. She could always fix it later she thought to herself as she opened up a small closet, deciding what clothes she'd wear today. There were only just a few outfits, not that many. A green, blue, and yellow tye dye poofy dress, brown heels two sizes too big with one heel broken, a green nighty with red polkadots all over with some of the buttons missing, brown and black striped stockings with a small hole, a yellow sundress that actually looked cute, and her most favorite, her blue bow with the red patch sewn in along with her red and blue western styled boots. Gingersnap slipped on her boots, brushed and braided her mane, tied up her large bow so it'd stay secure, brushed her teeth and washed her face, then on her way downstairs slid down the banister.

Gingersnap headed out the door off on a morning stroll through Fillydelphia, ready to enjoy her day as she walked on her front hooves backwards down the city streets. Sure, the way she dressed and walked was weird, but to her it was more fun that way.

((Sorry for the delay, had to take care of some... things. Some Covenant related things. That I had to take care of. With bullets.))

Why do clouds with precipitation have to weigh so bucking much? Frostbite thought, gritting his teeth as he pulled the black, snow-filled cloud along. Frostbite cursed his need to be in the colder climate, it always meant more work on his house if he was going to get that colder temperture. Thankfully, his mother still had connections in the factory, and was able to get a readily made shipment of Snowstorms sent down to him in Fillydelphia. The cloud dropped bits of snow as he pulled it along, not enough to cause any drop in the content inside, but enough to leave a faint trail of snow on the ground behind him. Man, I hope I can get this done quickly. I'd like to go check out Re-Roll's store. I wonder what it's like in there. Heck, I'm honestly wondering what he even sells... Frostbite thought, still pulling the cloud along. His mind was too clouded to notice the small filly in the street below.

((My idea here was to kinda have the snow on the ground attract Ginger's attention, or have the snow land on her and attract her attention. It's your thread, though, so it's really up to you.))

Gingersnap did a somersault and lay there on her back for a few minutes as she watched the snow fall, looking at the white powder with curiosity. The snow flakes hit her face, so she got up and brushed the snow off from her face, and looked up at the sky in confusion. Gingersnap noticed a pony high up in the sky carrying a....black cloud?

"Hey!" Gingersnap called out trying to get the pony's attention, "Whats with the snow?"

Gingersnap was still confused. Why would somepony make it snow on a lovely sunny day in Fillydelphia? She didn'y mind the snow at all, but she was just feeling rather curious.

"Hey! What's with the snow?" Frostbite stopped in mid-flight and looked down to see a filly on the road below him covered in bits of snow. "...Why are you covered in snow? It's not snowing today, the only snow in town is in these clouds I've been lugging to add to my ho-" His jaw slacked as he realized. "Oooooh. Sorry about that, eheheh," Frostbite said, flying below the cloud to patch up the leak. "I've, uh, been building my house today, and I guess I wasn't making sure the clouds were, uh, sealed properly." He scratched his head with a hoof. "Sorry about that."

Gingersnap was too interested in the snow to even think of anything rude to say. Most grownups didn't like her that much and would tell her to shoo if she was bugging them when they had work to do, however, this grownup, Gingersnap thought, wasn't too bad, so she figured she'd stick around awhile. She tried putting on her cute act.

"Mister, why do you need snow to build a house? Wouldn't it be more fun to play outside in snow? Well, I guess having snow inside the house wouldn't be such a bad thing. You could have indoor snowball fights, build snowponies, jump in mountains of snow, and not never have to go to school!" Gingersnap told the stallion, getting happy and jumping around just thinking about snow. Snowflakes looked so pretty when they fell from the sky, and she loved to roll around in the snow during the winter months.

"Mister, why do you need snow to build a house?" The small filly asked, "Wouldn't it be more fun to play outside in the snow? Well, I guess having snow inside the house wouldn't be such a bad thing. You could-" Frostbite chuckled as the filly began naming off all the things you could do with snow inside a house. "No, I'm not making the house out of snow, I'm making the house out of clouds. Y'see, I'm not like a lot of ponies- I can't stand the heat." Frostbite explained, gliding down to the filly. "I guess I'm what you could classify as a 'snow pony'. I get on edge when I'm in the heat, and I can't stand being warm for too long. However, I can pretty much stay in any type of cold that doesn't downright freeze you to death without any problem." He flicked his head back towards the cloud. "I'm building my house out of these clouds so it stays nice and cold, just the way I like it."

((OOC: Sorry if my post is short, I'm on my iPhone))

"Oooh! Ooo! Can I see it when it's done? I've never seen a cloud house before!" Gingersnap exclaimed.

"Oh, I almost forgot, what's your name? Mine's Gingersnap." Suddenly het stomach growled and she blushed.

"Heheh...oops...guess I got all excited I forgot about breakfast." Gingersnap tugged at her bow, feeling a little embarrassed.

Frostbite chuckled at the Filly's enthusiasm. "Sure, you can come see it when its done. You can't come inside, though. You'd fall right through the floor!" He finished, ruffling her hair with his hoof playfully. "As for breakfast..." He stopped, and pulled his bit pouch out, tossing her a few bits. "My treat." Frostbite finished, grinning.

Gingersnap blushed, not really knowing what to say. Most grownups thought of her as a nuisance or trouble maker, which was sorta true, but she caused trouble now and then for fun, which was a bother to others. Since Gingersnap was an orphan, lived all alone and preferred it that way so she could live her life the way she wanted, and whose parents were dead Gingersnap didn't have much discipline, or as much manners, but she did know the obvious please and thank you, and could be polite when she wanted to, and she wanted to since this pony had been nice to her.

"Thank you Mister, you didn't have to do that as I like to take care of myself, but thanks!" Gingersnap said, hugging the ice blue stallion tight and uncomfortably.

Frostbite mock tried to pry her off her, a grin plastered on his face. "Gack! Can't... breathe... losing... life... BLEH." He joked, mock dropping his head with a dead stare and his tounge hanging out. He perked up in a second, chuckling. "It's really no problem... Gingersnap, was it? Besides, I get more than enough bits to keep my life together. He chuckled, ruffling her hair some more. "I'm Frostbite by the way. Sorry if I didn't introduce myself earlier. I can get... eheh, 'sidetracked.'" He scratched his head nervously, a sheepish smile on his face. "People get irritated when that happens. Just a few days ago I ended up flying away from my friend Re-Roll when we were trying to find a hotel because I was wondering about where he worked."

Gingersnap smiled. "It happens to everyone, me too sometimes. Don't worry about it too much" Gingersnap said, laughing playfully. Her laughter didn't last that long though, as her ears flattened and instead of her usual mischievous and happy smile, she her eyes showed a hint of sadness.

"Frostbite, I'm sorry about...you know...the hug. It's just that I..." Gingersnap was about to say more but stopped herself. She didn't want to be bothersome and feel like a burden to the stallion, and despite him being cool, she wasn't sure she could trust him, so she changed the subject.

"Hey Frostbite, whats it like being in the sky? Is it any fun?"

"It's alright, Ginger." Frostbite said, chuckling. "The hug, I mean. I've got a little bro at home in Cloudsdale, and he does the same to me all the time, especially when I take him for Sno-Cones." Frostbite unfurled his wings and dropped low to the ground as if he was readying himself for takeoff. "As for flying... well, wanna find out for yourself?" He grinned, a mischevious look in his eyes.

Gingersnap's face brightened up and she was back to her usual self again. "Sure!" she cried, hopping up and down joyfully. Gingersnap imagined what it was like being so high up in the sky. How nice Cloudsdale must have looked at night seeing the starts shine much more brighter, the bright blue sky being painted a firery red as the sun was setting. Sometimes Gingersnap wished she could fly so she could travel and see the whole world.

Gingersnap held onto Frostbite as he took off to the skies. Gingersnap didn't have any words to express what she thought of the experience other than "Wow! This is- this it- this is amazing!" The skies were a deep blue, the fluffy cotton looking clouds were pretty, and the city streets below looked like ribbons. Gingersnap was really enjoying herself as she laughed merrily.

Frostbite listened to Gingersnap's merry laughing as he soared over the city. "Beautiful, ain't it?" He asked, grinning. "Welcome to my world." He slowed down to just a glide, letting the filly take in the sights. His grin changed to a mischievious little smirk as an idea formed in his head. "Hey Ginger, hold on as tight as you can, alright? Oh, and try not to barf." The words left Frostbite's mouth as he sped into an upward curve, flipping upside down into a loop, turning into a corkscrew as he plummeted to ground. Right as he was about to hit the ground, he veered up, going parallel with the ground, and sped through the middle of the street, gradually slowing down until they reached the spot they started at.

Gingersnap loved every moment, from sight seeing to gentle flying, to blazing through the air. Gingersnap laughed as the world around her was spinning, feeling dizzy from Frostbite flying so fast.

"That was...AMAZING! And everything's spinning too!" Gingersnap nearly fell off of Frostbite as her body was unsteady from being so dizzy, but she held into him to try and steady herself. "That was so much fun! Can we do that again?" Gingersnap asked, her vision slowly returning to normal.

"Maybe later." Frostbite said, "I've gotta get my house finished and you've gotta eat. And no offense, but you're kinda heavy." He added, chuckling.

((I don't know what to do now, since it's inevitable that they're going to seperate to do their own thing- Frostbite finishing his house and Gingersnap going to get breakfast or do whatever the heck it is she does. Should we time warp?))

((If you want, then we can time warp))

Gingersnap felt quite full after eating a large breakfast. Of course, being the young filly that she was, she stuffed herself with muffins and sweets to her hearts content. Gingersnap headed on back to where she met Frostbite earlier, her face a mess with muffin crumbs and frosting all over, but she could always take care of that later, she didn't mind anyway. Gingersnap walked backward, wanting to make the long walk from the market to the outskirts of the city where she met Frostbite more fun.

"Frostbite? Frostbite, where are you?" She called, before she bumped into him and gave a loud "oof!"

((Sorry for the delay, couldn't get my hands on a computer. I could only use my iPod.))

Frostbite was lounging on a cloud peacefully, after getting all the clouds together for his house. It wasn't fancy looking yet, but in time... "Frostbite?" The sound of Gingersnap's voice broke his thoughts, and he poked his head through the bottom of the cloud, "Frostbite, where are you?" Below him was Gingersnap, albiet her face covered in crumbs of various pastries and walking backwards. He jumped off the cloud and fluttered silently to the ground behind her, causing her to bump into him. He chuckled, "Miss me?"

((Its ok, it happens. And ugh, was typing up my post and accidentally clicked x when I meant to open up a new tab, so now I have to re-type the entire thing again X.x)

Gingersnap turned around and smiled. "I sure did!" She tried to give Frostbite a noogie to the head with her hoof, but being how short she was in comparison, she gave him a playful punch instead and laughed.

To Gingersnap, Frostbite was like an older brother she never had. Sure, she liked being independent and living by her own rules causing trouble for her own amusement, but now and then she wished she had a family. Seeing the other fillies with their parents made her jealous sometimes.

"Ya know, you're really cool Frostbite. Most grownups don't really like me that much. They always say stuff like 'Not now' or, 'Maybe later'. Its so boring."

((Ugh, I hate it when that happens. I hate it even worse when you hit "Reply" and it sends you back to this screen with your whole thing deleted. That's High Octane Rage Fuel right there. Also, sorry for the delay, I was working on my fanfic over the week.))

"I sure did!" Gingersnap replied to Frostbite, and he chuckled as she tried to give him a noogie. When she gave him the punch, he made a big deal out of it, spinning in midair, then plopping onto the ground, "dead." He swiftly got back up after a few seconds, though. "Ya know, you're really cool Frostbite. Most grownups don't really like me that much. They always say stufflike 'not now' or 'maybe later.' It's so boring." Frostbite chuckled before replying, "Yeah, we are like that a lot. Although, I'm not a stick-in-the-mud like the rest of them." He chuckled, and hovered in the air, "Though, that might be because I haven't been an 'adult' for that long. I only graduated last year."

((Hope it's alright if I join! First time jumping in to an rp here..))

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT!" A blundering, panicked voice was fast approaching. The sound was followed by an orange blur and flying feathers until the ball of movement blasted past the conversing equines, slowing to a stop. The colors disintegrated in to clearer figures, a hard panting pegasus and a flustered looking tropical bird weighed down with a box. The pink-hair pony raised her hoof to silence to ruffled avian, trying to catch her breath before she continued. "Go b-...WHEEZE.. go back to the shop, bad weather..! No shipping!" She gestured to the box with a nod. The colorful parrot looked unimpressed, glancing around at the sunny sky and then back to her keeper.

"Don't give me that look," Skink breathed, giving her pet a harsh glance, "I saw snow. Honest SNOW. Just a strip of it, but any at all. I can't send you out with a cold blooded animal if there's any chance of snow! Go back to the shop and get 'im back in the enclosure, ok? All shipping is delayed due to emergency weather, go take the day off with the other birds." Her feathery companion seemed perplexed, but with a few flaps to tidy its ruffled feathers, it turned back toward the market and fluttered off. Being told to NOT fly all the way across Equestria wasn't a command it wanted to argue with.

Skink fluttered to the ground as her friend did as told, hanging her head with a few pants as she rested her wings. She was not a pony meant for speed, being rather portly, but she seemed to recover her vigor quickly. With a shake of her head to right her mane and a push of her glasses up her snout, she seemed about ready to leave again, and completely oblivious to the ponies her sudden outburst had likely interrupted.