Pony Draws

Skink

Probably sick of seeing some of these already if you've spotted them around, but I need a place to put my pony art. Not that I have done a ton of it, but I keep being tempted to make more and more, and I don't want to put them on my usual venues. They're all there for reptile art.. I don't need them running off if things become all ponies for awhile, haha! I'll throw up what I've done so far here, then just add as I get more.

---------------------------------------------------------------

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=268&mode=thumbnail

The full image for the cutey mark:

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=270&mode=thumbnail

Some MLP:FIM style reptiles!

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=271&mode=thumbnail

A sumatran water monitor MLP style.

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=273&mode=thumbnail

Columbian (NOT the argentine) black and white tegu ponyfied!

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=272&mode=thumbnail

African Fire Skink/Common Fire Skink/Togo Fire Skink, pony style!

While this IS a good place to post your art, we do have a gallery as well! gallery/index.php

This stuff looks neat!

Ah! I went and contributed to the gallery, thanks for the point-to! Glad you like it. Should I leave these here as is (changing for the provided codes from the gallery) or yank the thread?

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=274&mode=thumbnail

Zedonk with no name. I was thinking maybe Smudge. I'd love to play her in RP, but the rules say no hybrids. I dunno if that applies to mixes that occur in reality between 2 species confirmed to be in the MLP universe, especially since mules (which are hybrids) are canon, but I don't want to take chances. For now she's just a cute doodle-able character!

and ty vorpal :heart:

*sits waiting for requests*

Oh, Hi too. I'm Kuda, one of the helpful RP helpstaff :)

I also watch over the galleries here on the forums.

Nice to see another herp-lover! I've never owned a herp because of living situations, but I'd love to start out with a leopard gecko someday!

*sits waiting for requests*

Oh, Hi too. I'm Kuda, one of the helpful RP helpstaff :)

I also watch over the galleries here on the forums.

Nice to see another herp-lover! I've never owned a herp because of living situations, but I'd love to start out with a leopard gecko someday!

A leopard gecko is a great place to start! I started with a very similar species, the African Fat Tail Gecko. I prefer them because they're more mellow, but I've kept both species and enjoy them a lot! I just threw a request thread up in that area of the forum if you were waiting to get one yourself.

Anyway, new thing to put up here, cheese canan's character Antimony:

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=303&mode=thumbnail

Lots to add after doing some requests!

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=311&mode=thumbnail image.php?album_id=62&image_id=310&mode=thumbnail image.php?album_id=62&image_id=309&mode=thumbnail

image.php?album_id=62&image_id=308&mode=thumbnail image.php?album_id=62&image_id=307&mode=thumbnail image.php?album_id=62&image_id=306&mode=thumbnail

Here we have vorpalwhackety's little filly Pomegranite, MyLittlePonyTales's young colt Dodger, Kudalyn's Aqua Drop, RCTwilightSparkle's lil colt Sun Rider, Pony_Sage's Mister Freddie Freewings, and buxy's gryphon Dellios! I need to practice more action poses, most of these seem to be the characters just standing around.. but in my defense some of these were the first images of them and its best to have a relaxed pose for a reference!

Lots to add after doing some requests!

Here we have vorpalwhackety's little filly Pomegranite, MyLittlePonyTales's young colt Dodger, RCTwKudalyn's Aqua Drop, ilightSparkle's lil colt Sun Rider, Pony_Sage's Mister Freddie Freewings, and buxy's gryphon Dellios! I need to practice more action poses, most of these seem to be the characters just standing around.. but in my defense some of these were the first images of them and its best to have a relaxed pose for a reference!

Lil mistake there :3

Yes! Another Reptile fan! I just recently lost my Ball Python named Mercury. He was the best snake ever, he would wrap himself around my neck or arm and just chill as I went about my day. He never once tried to bite anyone and would put up with little kids holding him like a pro. I'm really going to miss him.

I love your cutie mark design! I'm so tempted to get something like that done as a tattoo but as my python, it's just so cute and creepy at the same time.

• 5 weeks later...