Kudalyn's Adoptables and Requests!

Kudalyn

OHAY Let's see how this goes. PLEASE read before posting!! I am going to be very critical on the rules here cause I want things to be neat and organized, without me getting piled under requests and questions.

----------

ADOPTABLES

Normal Ponies

I sometimes come up with designs for ponies I know I won't use. I don't often draw them down though. So, I've decided to give these poor designs some homes. I do VERY rough pictures of them, cause I want them out fast and simple.

PLEASE read who is available or not. Sometimes I make a character I get attached to, so I may pull it off of the 'to be adopted' list.

BEFORE adopting a pony, I want to hear your ideas for it. Their personality, what they will be doing, how they got their cutie mark, and if you plan on using them ABSOLUTELY.

I get very protective of things I make - I want them to be loved, because I put the effort into making them. So please, be respectful.

bronynames.png

StarWhistle - OPEN - I really like this guy, I really wish for him to go to a good home.

Apple Sweet - OPEN

MoonBrook - Unavaliable - KEEPING

Hippocamps and Kelpies

Rules are slightly different with these - you can name them however you want, and these are slightly less neat than my normal artwork since I just made one basic template that I will edit and draw over as I want as I design them. Name them as you wish. If you want custom art of them however, you have to either commission me (High quality) or wait for a request slot (lower quality).

hippodopts1-1.png

Named 'Pearl Dust' - Taken by Meow

hippodopts2-1.png

Named 'Crystal Glow ' - Taken by BlindJester

-----------------------

Thank you very much for your patience and consideration. Please check out my personal Gallery right here on the forums to see my other artwork.

REQUESTS

Requests Closed

Requests will be simple and sweet, like the gifts I made for Mudbug and Brianblackberry

I will only take 3 at a time. I can't guarantee when they will get done, hopefully not a crazy long time.

If you want a request AFTER the 3 slots are taken, please WAIT to stick up a request UNTIL I open requests again. I will do so by potting up a post with OPEN in large letters, then the first 3 to post after that will get the slots. So keep your eyes open.

IF you post a request when my slots are closed, WITHOUT waiting for them to be open, your request will be ignored. If you do post again in time when I have slots open, you will get the request then for sure.

ALSO please list what character you'd like me to draw, their profile (if they have one) and what you would like them to be doing in the picture! Or leave it up to me if you want. Just tell me that in your post!

Slots:

1: DONE for Strawberry Blossom

2: MyLittlePonyTales

3: Holypony20

---------------

Thank you very much for your patience and consideration. Please check out my personal Gallery right here on the forums to see my other artwork.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I'm getting around to those requests!

Slowly. XD

First done, for Strawberry Blossom.

rasberryblossom.png

Hope I drew everything correctly! If you can't tell, I have trouble with braids. Can't braid my own hair, let alone draw one XD (Seriously, I can't braid my own hair irl)

Made her face be more 'masculine' shaped cause she's supposed to be modeled off of a Clydesdale. Same goes for the floofy hooves.

i see your have a slot open ;) Could you draw my pony Psycho? If you want I could draw something for you :3 http://therainbowtroll.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3fcjev

I'm sorry, but I do not take more requests until I have completed the set I had originally taken. If you would like a request, please wait till I have all my current requests completed, and have opened my 3 slots again.

i see your have a slot open ;) Could you draw my pony Psycho? If you want I could draw something for you :3 http://therainbowtroll.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3fcjev

I'm sorry, but I do not take more requests until I have completed the set I had originally taken. If you would like a request, please wait till I have all my current requests completed, and have opened my 3 slots again.

Oh Im sorry. I missunderstood. I thought you had a spot open considering you had a spot that said "Done." Please pardon me.

Oh Im sorry. I missunderstood. I thought you had a spot open considering you had a spot that said "Done." Please pardon me.

No problem, no problem. Just be sure to read my rules and keep an eye out for when I open my slots again :D

Slowly. XD

rasberryblossom.png

Hope I drew everything correctly! If you can't tell, I have trouble with braids. Can't braid my own hair, let alone draw one XD (Seriously, I can't braid my own hair irl)

Made her face be more 'masculine' shaped cause she's supposed to be modeled off of a Clydesdale. Same goes for the floofy hooves.

Raspberry looks SO cute! Thank you!

Slowly. XD

rasberryblossom.png

Raspberry looks SO cute! Thank you!

No problem :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
griffons. y u hard draw?

WIP for MLPTales - i was trying to go for the 'inquisitive bird stare' thing but I don't think I pulled it off. If you want something else no prob, just let me know!

NewCanvfhghjhjjas.png

Ohgod she looks so derpy.

Aww, she's cute!

Her eyes do seem a little derpy, but other than that she looks good. I think maybe it's just her right eye that's making it look off. (Which is your left, looking at it.)

Also, that apple just looks hugetastic to me ;) .

...and I just noticed her tail seems to bend at a weird angle, like it has a joint or something.

When you color her, her colors are more in the pattern of Gilda's...Black in the front but white for most. When Mudbug made her first profile pic she went off the description, which I wrote a little wonky, I guess.

Thank you! ^_^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I wanted to voice my interest in adopting that purple Hippocamp.

XD Originally, I never intended on playing one but.. the design is just awesome - it's right up my alley.

Right now my idea is kind of vague but I'm leaning towards a very sort of refined/elegant character. Perhaps a hippocamp spin-off of my Sterling Stone pony, a socialite type.