Herro :D

Vividcolors

Here's a side note. When I first tried to join this site I was using my ipod and jacked up on my E-mail Adress so now my username is Vividcolors. Originaly Vivid was a reincarnation of my first OC Silversketch. She came to life once Silver passed her unicorn test and was forced to go to the Rainbow factory to help create Rainbows. (I hope this doesn't sound like a mary sue, thats the last thing I want ^^") So her bf Volleysprint went to go save her and they were both just about dead when Silver's horn lit up with bright, vivid, colors. A beam with every single color in the rainbow demolished the factory. (this is the short version so sorry if it sounds cruddy) Six months later, Volley went into the field to morn over his lost Silversketch when a white unicorn fell gracefully down from the sky and landed infront of him.

That is Vivid. She now is the one who paints the sky's with her vivid colors. Creating the magestic colors you see in Sunrises and Sunsets. Even Solar and Lunar eclipses. I'm not aboslutely possitive any of you would like a character like that running around so I'm just gonna stick with Silversketch unless you guys tell me otherwise ^^" Nobody likes a mary sue.

Edited by Vividcolors

About Myself: I live in Washington State. I enjoy drawing, Minecraft (nerd XD), reading (only if the book is something that actually sparks my interest), Video Games, LEGEND OF ZELDA, Portal 2, hanging out with my friends ^^, role playing, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and listening to music. I also play the alto saxophone but that's nothing to brag about ^^".

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: At first I thought the show was just a lame old meme that would blow over quickly but i decided to try it out. You see, a long time ago I was at a friends house and they had a plethora of my little pony toys. Each one stood out in their own little way, but they were amazing to me. When I watched the first episode of MLP:FiM I was surprised when I found myself enjoying it, but I was happy I did all the same. I watched the second episode and soon after that I was hooked. Now I've been waiting for the fabled "Third Season" like any other Brony or Pegasister.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy

About Myself: I live in Washington State. I enjoy drawing, Minecraft (nerd XD), reading (only if the book is something that actually sparks my interest), Video Games, LEGEND OF ZELDA, Portal 2, hanging out with my friends ^^, role playing, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and listening to music. I also play the alto saxophone but that's nothing to brag about ^^".

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: At first I thought the show was just a lame old meme that would blow over quickly but i decided to try it out. You see, a long time ago I was at a friends house and they had a plethora of my little pony toys. Each one stood out in their own little way, but they were amazing to me. When I watched the first episode of MLP:FiM I was surprised when I found myself enjoying it, but I was happy I did all the same. I watched the second episode and soon after that I was hooked. Now I've been waiting for the fabled "Third Season" like any other Brony or Pegasister.

My favourite main cast pony/s: At first it was Applejack and Pinkie, now it is all of them except Rainbowdash. I'm sorry that I don't like her. She is just too...arrogant, confident, full of herself, and a total jerk. I mean don't get me wrong, she's pretty cool in fanfictions and all, but in the show she is just too...rude.

Here's a side note. When I first tried to join this site I was using my ipod and jacked up on my E-mail Adress so now my username is Vividcolors. Originaly Vivid was a reincarnation of my first OC Silversketch. She came to life once Silver passed her unicorn test and was forced to go to the Rainbow factory to help create Rainbows. (I hope this doesn't sound like a mary sue, thats the last thing I want ^^") So her bf Volleysprint went to go save her and they were both just about dead when Silver's horn lit up with bright, vivid, colors. A beam with every single color in the rainbow demolished the factory. (this is the short version so sorry if it sounds cruddy) Six months later, Volley went into the field to morn over his lost Silversketch when a white unicorn fell gracefully down from the sky and landed infront of him.

That is Vivid. She now is the one who paints the sky's with her vivid colors. Creating the magestic colors you see in Sunrises and Sunsets. Even Solar and Lunar eclipses. I'm not aboslutely possitive any of you would like a character like that running around so I'm just gonna stick with Silversketch unless you guys tell me otherwise ^^" Nobody likes a mary sue.

I don't really think we are allowed to drastically effect Equestria like that, or else the mods would probably have a million ponies contradicting eachother on their hands but I'm no mod

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! A fellow fan of legend of zelda! Yes! and have you ever tried learning the mlp theme on the sax? It's quite interesting :) I don't know how difficult it would be because all I have to do is set my electric keyboard to the instrument and then play it like I normally do, but still. ^^

I don't really think we are allowed to drastically effect Equestria like that, or else the mods would probably have a million ponies contradicting eachother on their hands but I'm no mod

I didnt think I could ^^ Thats why I'm sticking with Silversketch :D thank you for clearing that up for me though :smirk:

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Hey, since you're in Washington, have you heard about Everfree Northwest?

Yes I have :D My friends and i were planning on going but we dont have the money...I mean I have my Fluttershy cosplay ready and everything...i just need shoes...and to lose some weight XD I should probably start working on that ^^"

• Like 1