Crime RP (PG-13 )

Equestria has to have a royal guard for some reason right? Well today we find out that reason,

Here is the basic plot: A few ponies get caught up in the Equestrian Mafia, they are being blackmailed to do its bidding or else their families will be killed.

Note: Yes I have watched Scarface and the Godfather way too many times, yes I am well aware of how Scarface focused on immigration instead of blackmailing.

A lot of the content will include, minor characters being killed (note: To keep this teen, we will not get too graphic), Major characters being injured, Ponies getting shot, blackmail, drama, and a touch of death threats.

Yet again I am going to put PG-13 in the title.

Feel free to play as the Mane 6, one canon character who is bound to make an appearance is Shining Armor. As the royal guard get involved in this.

Note: This will be in the free RP, obviously.

Characters so far:

Whacky Wilson/Deadpony: Whacky was part of Celestia's experiment 5 years ago, "Weapon X", an experiment where Zebra's to enhance the royal guard's Earth pony division, despite the fact Whacky was a mercenary, the experiment gave him an amazing healing factor, but gave him a face so ugly he had to wear a mask. Whacky wields 2 katanas, and an entire arsenal of guns.

You know you can do whatever you want in Free-For-All 18+ RP, right?

Yes but I am trying to keep it more or less not so graphic, but people can still say "Blood stained the X" or say curse words below the F (or at least censor the F word when they say it)