Sup.

Firesong

About Myself: I am an avid roleplayer originally from cali.

How I found Canterlot.com: My GF found it first and then told me.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan after randomly watching one episode when I was very bored.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Other then the above mentioned { I am no good at introduction posts. ._. } There really isn't much to say, other then I look forward to trying to develop my pony.

[colour=#006400]W.E.L.C.O.M.E. .T.O. .C.A.N.T.E.R.L.O.T![/colour]

The greatest city in Equestria! The names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, it's a pleasure.

So I must ask, have you role-played anywhere else? Are you into video games? Do you draw, make music maybe?

I know we just met, and this is crazy, but we're all bronies, so talk to us....maybe?

:)

@

LovinMoonlight

Yes, I have roleplayed for a long time in fact. I have 20+ years in Dungeons and Dragons, and 10+ years online roleplaying. { *is 27* } I am currently in several roleplay forums. This one, VirtualHogwarts, and the MSPaint forums with a brand new fanstuck story in the works.

I love almost any video game there is, currently though I am very into Minecraft, and I need to get on trying to get into the canterlot minecraft RP server. lol

Yes, I do draw quite a lot, mostly fanart, and as for music, i do sing, but I think I have a right terrible voice. No one else seems to think so though. XD

@

Bellosh101

hehe, thanks. Twi is my favorite mainly because her Cutiemark reminds me of NiGHTs.

@

LifeIsMusic

actually yes, I do sometimes watch One Piece, though Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh are two of my faves. I am now into this new anime I saw on youtube the other day featured in an AMV {I make AMV's btw.} It was called Blue Exorcist I think. the main character reminded me of Karkat from Homestuck. XDD

• Like 1

@

LifeIsMusic

actually yes, I do sometimes watch One Piece, though Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh are two of my faves. I am now into this new anime I saw on youtube the other day featured in an AMV {I make AMV's btw.} It was called Blue Exorcist I think. the main character reminded me of Karkat from Homestuck. XDD

Which episode of One Piece are you on? I'm only on 80. Who's your favourite character, or top 3?

I used to watch yu-gi-oh and have cards as well.