What is your favorite wild theory/moral/reference you've seen applied to an episode?

SteelEagle

Throughout the wild, wild world of bronydom, we have seen a lot of interesting takes on the episodes. Here on the forum you can see this every week as people talk and delve into realms unknown(and often uncharted from the episodes themselves). So my question is- what is the one theory/moral/reference that you've seen applied to the series(characters, scenes, dialogue, episodes, concepts, anything) that you have found...well, amusing?

SEASON 3 PREMIER SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVENT WATCHED IT

......Shing Armor throwing his wife off of a balcony....

tumblr_mdcwlfZvRh1qgm1jdo1_1280.jpg

Died laughing....Not even kidding, now I have two lives left and it's totally worth it.....

LOL DAT PIC, this has gotta be my favorite part as well

I am pretty amused with the concept of ultra pony roller derby and often imagine a scenario where it's a well-respected thing in Equestria. I even go so far as to come up with NSFW horrible pun names for the ponies, like real derby dames do.

Spoilers for S03E03:

Princess Celestia was responsible for planting the book in the hidden compartment of the Ponyville library, knowing that one day, Twilight would need to book to banish away Pinkie clones. Of course, this is only the first step towards giving Twi the ability to banish ponies to the Moon.

Spoilers for S03E03:

Princess Celestia was responsible for planting the book in the hidden compartment of the Ponyville library, knowing that one day, Twilight would need to book to banish away Pinkie clones. Of course, this is only the first step towards giving Twi the ability to banish ponies to the Moon.

Well, aren't the Elements of Harmony needed to send a pony to the moon? Or maybe Twi is just that awesome to where she doesn't need them. :o