The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light watched as Celestia touched his horn with hers. He started to blush greatly. He knew she asked her for his name but he didn't tell her. He was so nervous right now. But he supressed the nervousness and he said, [colour=#0000ff]"Princess, I had this feeling. That I needed to meet you. I have no idea what it was about or anything..I just know that I started to get the feeling when Scissor turned me into an Alicorn. Do you know anything?" [/colour] He looked at her with hopeful eyes. But he assumed she thought he was a stupid stallion.

[colour=#0000ff]"Well I do feel different yes. But I'm not so sur-" [/colour] He then cut himself off and started to talk in a stronger voice, "[colour=#0000ff]Yes Princess. But I only got the feeling when I became an alicorn though."[/colour]

He then glanced at Sunny and smiled.

Light started to grin. He looked over at Celestia and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Really?!" [/colour] His eyes were wide open. He looked at her majestic wings and stared at them for what seemed like hours.

"Yes really," She flew up and spread out her wings, the light reflecting off them making Light shine bright, like a precious Gem.Her horn glowed and she said,"I Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria now applead for Light Harmony to now be Prince Light Harmony!" A white beam hit Light, but it didn't hurt,the princess landed,"Everything is permanent, Prince Light." Princess Celestia happily said while happily sheding a tear of joy for him.

Light watched as Celestia started to begin. He listened to her speaking and his mind changed when she said the words Prince Harmony. He then was hit by a beam of light. It didn't hurt at all. But then he heard her say the words that the changes were permanent. He spread his wings and looked at them. He looked over at Celestia and said,[colour=#0000ff] "Thank you so much Princess." [/colour] He stopped talking when she placed a crown on his head. He then started shed a tear. He quickly wiped it away and muttered under his breath,[colour=#0000ff] "It's Liquid Pride."[/colour] He smiled and then felt Celestia's horn touch his. He couldn't believe that he was a Prince now. He walked over to Sunny and gave her a big hug. He then looked back at Celestia and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Princess...what do I do now?"[/colour] He laughed and then smiled at her.

Light looked at Sunny and said, "I am still the same stallion.". He smiled a weak smile and he looked at Celestia. He smiled at her and then felt the crown on his head. It felt awkward but he would get used to he he assumed.

The princess let her wigs go back on her sides and backed away from the two, and for you my darling,"She looked over at Sunny, it would be my pleasure to make you an alicorn and a princess."The princess eyes gleamed and sent a message to Sunny stating,"Pretty please," Almost sort of begging in a sort of way.