The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light smiled at both Sunny and Celestia. He wondered how Delilah and Thunderbolt were doing. He then looked back at Celestia and Sunny. He started to blush. He wanted to see what would happen with Sunny.

"Okay then, finally," She opened up her wings, flew up into the sky and beamed light at her and let the rainbow coloured magic fly through Sunny with no pain.The princess landed,"My princess, I now present you with your royal crown."She bowed then lightly placed the crown atop her head, it looked very similar to Light's.

Emerald had walked up, "mum are you he..." she called out in time to see the affection that Light and Sunny shared and sighed, she also saw how he was now an alicorn and closed her eyes, "ne..nevermind...it can wait," she said as she headed out once more.

((JUST GONNA BE REALLY MEAN HERE, Sunny has a crush on Light, have no idea if its vice versa but they're not together. They met yesterday ok))

Sunny allows the magic to fly through her, she giggles, lowering her head for the crown to sit on it.

She turned to Light. "Eeeek!" She giggled once more.

"Hello Prince." She smirked, admiring him.

• Like 1

"away," she said softly, "why?" she asked turning to her aunt, "can i run a task for you, like...far away?" she asked almost sincerely, her normal serene eyes were bit puffy and red, she had been crying.

((How was that mean? Haha))

Light watched as she turned to him and screeched. He smiled at her and he hugged her. He then turned and saw Emerald walk away. He felt bad but he heard Celestia say something to her. He looked back at Sunny and smiled.

"no" she sighed, "no one want me," she said, "you remember Darkness" she sighed and looked down, "and Thunder"

(for the sake of everyone knowing, she has been left/dumped twice, and being royalty and never really getting out she feels she is gonna be alone...it a bit complicated, she has low self esteem and extrememly shy, and seeing other couples or affection remind her of them and she gets upset)

((I really don't know, I'm tired. Baha.))

Sunny hugged Light back and smiled.

"Let's go see Del and Thunderbolt." She said, turning to the Princess. "Thank you so much for this!" She smiled, and turned back to Light.

"And hello! You look amazing." Sunny smirked at him.

"Anything for you two royalty, now come now emerald so we can speak in private." Celestia and Emerald walked off and Thunderbolt and Delilah got tired so layed down and snuggled up close to eachother, while they were waiting.

((Honestly in my chars bio he has crushes on RD(then again who doesn't) and Vinyl. I follow my ocs bio..but what the heck :) )

Light smiled at Sunny and said, "Alright! Let's go!". He then looked back at Emerald and felt bad. He wanted to do something but he had no idea what to do. He then started to trot out to find Del and Thunder.

Emerald sighed as she followed Celestia, "I don't belong with our population, with the commons," she sighed, "I'm nothing like my mum, im not worthy of royalty," she said as they walked away from the others.