The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light stated at Lightning and Delilah.

He hit his heard hard. Light was scared for him. But then the pain came back. Light held his head. When the pain went away Light's eyes were a different colour. They used to be a dark blue. Now they were a light grey.

Light didn't seem to notice. He kept his gaze on the injured pony.

((Oh sorry I don't know why it stopped :( ))

Light looked at Delilah. He tilted his head and said, "What? I don't know what you're talking about.". He tilted his head back and glanced over at Lightning.

Light closed his eyes and blinked a few times.

Then he stopped. He still felt the same. He glanced at Lightning. His voice had changed a bit now. It was lower. Light still didn't notice.

"Look he needs an ice pack.". Light levitated an ice pack over to Lightning.

Light looked at her confused like.

"Yes I did. What's wrong? Lightning is the one who is having problems here!". Light glanced back and forth between Delilah and Lightning.

Light looked away and said, "Um..no it didn't.". He then looked back at Lightning. He hoped that he was going to be ok. Light had no idea what to say to Delilah. He hoped she was ok as well.

Light looked in the mirror. He saw himself and looked at Delilah and said, "I look like...I always have Delilah.". He raised one eyebrow and said, "Are you sure you're alright?". He laughed slightly.

Light examined his eyes. He was very confused now. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes..my eyes..are..the same..". He chuckled a bit at Delilah. He kept glancing between Delilah and the mirror.

Light trotted over to Delilah.

The tips of his mane were now a dark grey.

He put his hoof on Delilah and said, "Delilah..everything will be ok. We're all just stressed because of Lightning."

He glanced over at the injured pony.

Light moved over to Delilah. He was scared now. He heard the crack.

He put his hooves on her and said, "Delilah! Are you ok?! Your wing!..". He then started to examine her wing.

Light examined her wing. It sure was broken.

Light smiled at her and said, "Hey everypony has their faults. Dont worry about it.". He chuckled a bit.