New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why are you two giggling?" Shadow asked, confused. "Oh well, let's get out of here, I'm tired" he said before stretching and yawning.

Immediately Luna bopped him on the nose "....What." [colour=#0000cd]"I require that thou shalt call us simply Luna from here on" [/colour]she said while giggling.

"I...I...I...I...I...I...I..II.....I....I..I...I...I....IIIIIIII.....I ripped my suit!!!!!"Thunderbolt freaked out,"Look!"There was a tear near one of the wing holes,"It is the worst thing!!!"He yelled out

Shadow burst out laughing at this "Hey Thunderbolt chill, we'll just ask Rarity to fix it, she's the greatest tailor in all of Equestria"

[colour=#0000CD]"Shadow is correct Thunderbolt! Rarity has made some of our most fabulous dresses, ones that we still love to wear!" [/colour]she replied, excited at the prospect of possibly getting a new dress as well.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,you don't understand,I have had this suit for years now-"Thunderbolt rambled on and Delilah wanted to stop it,so she kissed him,and he turned a Crimson red."There,I think that did it alright."Delilah said she herself blushing too.

Shadow's smile instantly fell off his face, and he quickly turned around. "If you don't mind I'm tired so I'm just going to go home" he said back to everypony there.

[colour=#0000CD]"But...Shadow, we were just about to offer all of thou a room in the castle for the night..." [/colour]Luna said worriedly

"No it's fine...I have my own house nearby" he said before flying off.

"Shadow,where are you-"Delilah stopped mid sentence,"Did I do something wrong?"She asked everypony.Thunderbolt's experssion went hard,"Hmm..."He walked a bit away from the two mares and stood in the silence that had fallen.