New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((XD thanks))

"Alright well...you said something about visiting Thunderbolt?" Shadow asked "I do kinda wanna see how he is right now..."

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Not to worry Shadow, he is perfectly fine and waiting for both of you to arrive. Come, let us visit him" [/colour]Celestia replied.

They all started trotting down to the Canterlot New Recruit Training Area.

((His transformation is essentially using all the corruption to turn into a dark form. That's how he would not ever be fully corrupted, because he'd use it every once in a while. The plate controls how much corruption can flow through him at once so he never uses too much and instantly fully corrupts himself on the spot))

As they reached the Training Ground, they could see Thunderbolt standing there waiting for them, standing near some upright practice mannequins.

"Huh,Thunderbolt!!" Delilah flew as fast as she could over to him,she then started to hug him,"Hello to you too."He said lightly hugging her back.

((Thx to my idea I had earlier...none of this would be happening if it wasn't for that XD))

((Hey when you bring ideas in I will go ALL OUT on them)) 1886_r.jpg

[colour=#DDA0DD]"The curse...will never fully leave his body. Luckily, the plate that Luna installed will keep his corruption levels in check. Every once in a while, he should release the corruption by going into a form that is MADE of corruption. In this form nothing can hurt him except an Alicorn, so you must be careful not to anger him when he uses it. His speed and strength increase to beyond pony limits, but every time he uses it, it only lasts for a maximum of 25 seconds before the plate instantly floods his systems and returns him to normal" [/colour]Celestia explained.

[colour=#dda0dd]"Only for the duration of the corrupted form will he be a different pony. As long as he remembers to release corruption weekly and never take in more than he can handle, he will stay exactly the same pony you know" [/colour] Celestia replied with a smile

((Imagine growing devil horns like that weird thing, wolf claws, fangs, eyes turn completely black, body is grey because he loses his colour, huge dark aura surrounding him, so far he doesn't know of any special powers other than increased speed and strength, and still a pony))