New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

((Oh my glob... XD this is just gettin' different,but hey,I like it!!!))

Thunderbolt's eyes rolled into the back of his head,revealing black marbles for eyes,next claws can piercing out of his hooves,he turns lifeless in colour,a dark aura surrounding him,black as the night,then devil horns grew out of his scalp,in the process,his speed increased as with strength.

(((How's that??)))

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunderbolt shed the new body and was back to himself,bright blue eyes,full of zeal,suit with the rip in it,wings that were over used so many times."That was..."Delilah couldn't find the word to match.

Shadow quickly got tongue-tied, obviously not knowing how to respond to this. "Well...I mean you're perfect...and just that is...well..." obviously not able to complete his statement

((You should have Thunderbolt have increased hearing because of it and he heard everything Shadow said XD))

Thunderbolt stopped laughing,cause his side was hurting like crazy..."Ow,ow,oww!"He said aloud,while still chuckling a little,"Hey,thanks for the compliment,now I know how much you really like me."Thunderbolt said with a staight face before laughing again.