Herro!

ERROR57noname

Hey everyone, ERROR57noname here (you can call me Error). I'm a recent brony, and haven't watched too many episodes. Still, I've been doing an MLP roleplay on another site for some time now, but there are, I swear, only TWO bronies on the entire site. After our 100th post and nobody had yet to join (besides us three), I decided to do more RPs based in Equestria alngong with the one I'm currently doing. So yeah, that's me. Also, I'm a very experienced RPer, so I'm down with just about anything EXCEPT any graphic sexual stuff. I apoligise, but I don't feel comfortable doing this kind of RP. Though, almost anything else (obviously MLP-related) is enjoyable for me. References, romance, etc is fine, I'm not totally closed to it. Just, seriously, don't go into any kind of detail.

Wow, just totally went off on a tangent there, and that stuff probably doesn't matter to most people. Yeah....

In any case, hi!

Hai... there. XDDD

{ERROR: Cannot compute. This jackal can not handle a user with such a name. Too awesome to do so. Please try again at a later post.}

Cheers~

Kodokuna Haisha

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

As others have said, this is in all-ages site, so you don't have to worry about any kind of sexual stuff. And if you happen to see something like that going down in an all-ages area, you are encouraged to report it so it can be sent directly to the moon.