New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Of course. I am an automaton. It's pretty obvious, with there being no whites in my eyes, my pupils constantly adjusting, and my flexible plate-metal body. How would you not be able to tell?"

The sunlight still glints off his partially dull metal skin.

(Wow I miss a lot 0-0 lol)

Shadow took off his black helm,"Hmm..."

Angel made a serious face, "You found it odd too...that was a lot of them...usually small but..."

Shadow looked at the others,"Goodbye everyone! Angel and I must returns to do our shifts at the Cantorlot, Noble Guards and all that..."

Sun brush off dust from his wing," Thanks for visiting Cuz!"

Shadow looked at calmly, "...Sorry it's Classified..."

Angel frowned, "...well then...you get promoted to 2nd in command and you keeping secerets..."

Shadow looked at him," You will understand once your premoted from private, let's go..."

Angel looked, "Uh...okay?"

Shadow still remained calm, "Forgive me...Angel you are relived..." Shadow's horn glowed red and he teleported away.

Angel just stood there slightly smiling,"...uh...pie." He said as he raised a apple pie.

((I need to run too, I had fun though! Thanks for letting me in! See you guys soon!))

Rise, now bandaged up an good as new, got up and headed for the door. "Thank you guys so much for helping me out. I need to get going now. I'll see you around!" With that, Rise opened his wings and flew off.

Archived