New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rise sighed. "Fine, I'll stay here. When you get there give this to the Princess." Rise held out a small piece of metal that was shaped like a black falcon and had an image of the Crystal Heart on it. "She'll know what it means, the guards will let you speak with her if you have this."

Rise waved goodbye to Arrow and Shadow as they left and looked over at Pinkie Pie who was still in the room. "Let me guess, you're going to try and throw me a "Get Well Soon" party?"

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure wearing a dark cloak and hood was waiting at the train station.

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for keeping me company, Pinkie." Rise said, smiling back. "Although I wish I could be with Arrow and Shadow, and I hope Gears is still alright."

The train to the Crystal Empire was about halfway to it's destination, and the mysterious hooded pony was still sitting away from the others.

Overhearing Shadow and Arrow's conversation, a unicorn stood up and slowly approached them. "Found you." He said to himself. He pointed his horn right behind Arrow's head and began to charge up a spell. The hooded pony saw this and quickly fired an electrical spell at the unicorn. The unicorn simmered in a green flame and turned back into a changeling. The hooded pony kicked the charred changeling to see if he was still moving. "Found you first" the hooded pony said.

Archived