New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This changeling has been following you since the train station." The pony said, removing his hood to reveal he was a grey unicorn with a black mane. "I've been tracking him for days, good thing I finally caught up to him."

"My name is Dawnbreaker, I'm a battlemage from Canterlot. I've been sent to the Crystal Empire to request aid from the newest changeling threat. By the looks of things, you're on a similar task correct?"

"Most of Canterlot's forces are still in the city in case of an attack. However they are sending support as we speak. I was sent to request aid from Princess Cadence, since she has been tracking their queen since the last attack on Canterlot." Dawnbreaker said.

"I see" Dawnbreaker said, recognizing the things the two ponies showed him. He looked at Rise's symbol. "Hm, I recognize that from somewhere" he said to himself. The train arrived at the Crystal Empire. "Looks like we're here. We better hurry"

Dawnbreaker walked with Arrow and Shadow towards the Crystal Palace. "I've never been here before. It looks just like how the legends said it did." he said, a little awe-struck from the beauty of the Crystal Empire.

Princess Cadence was sitting on her throne, listening to some politicians discussing something. She noticed the three ponies entering and sent the others away so she could talk with them. "Greetings, travelers. Welcome to my throne room. How can I help you?" she kindly greeted. Dawnbreaker gave a quick bow to the Princess.

Archived