New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I had an idea, Shining Armor. Remember that shield spell you used to do as Captain of the Canterlot guard? The changelings are too many, and I think that may be our last chance to repel them."

"It's a very powerful spell, Rise. I don't have the strength to repel them alone. The only reason it worked last time is because Cadence helped me, and she fled the palace to help get the crystal ponies to safety."

"I could help." Dawnbreaker said, stepping up. "You could draw magical power from me, it should be more than enough for the spell."

Shining Armor looked out the window at the battle below. "We may not have a choice. Alright, we'll try. Come, let's get to the roof."

They make it to the roof of the Crystal Palace. Rise grabs a spear and defends the entrance. "Alright, you ready Dawn?" Shining Armor ask.

"Yeah, go ahead". Dawnbreaker realized. Shining Armor's horn lit up and a purple beam began to form. Dawnbreaker's own horn lit up and small white orbs slowly began to come out and enter Shining's head. "This might take a while, so be ready".

A few minutes had passes, and the large purple beam of light coming from the top of the palace was getting larger and larger. Shining Armor kept casting the spell with a calm look on his face, while Dawnbreaker kept feeding his energy into him to help him cast the spell. Dawnbreaker was getting weak. "Almost....there...." Shining Armor said. Finally, the purple beam of light burst into a giant dome of energy. It rapidly expanded and began to cover the empire. Changelings caught in the spell were either blown away on annihlated, while any other pony was not harmed at all.

Archived