New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks towards Genesis, and thinks of him as a new opponent. His remaining eye shows a happy bloodlust, while the other one still leaks orange fluid. A smile is planted on his face. Leaping onto the tail of the beast he begins to scale up to the split where the two heads form. Yanking a head back, he makes it look at Genesis. As soon as the creature begins moving towards him, he drops off, grunting at the pain from his battered leg. The changelings behind the thick cage walls scream with excitement. Chrysalis looks down from her grand seat and smiles at the newcomer. Surely extra blood will make the fight all the more interesting.

Nightmare Dawn noticed that Chrysalis was till more focused on the the gladiator fights. "I must be the one to destroy the automaton" he said to himself. He teleported past all of the queen's guards and appeared right next to her. He pointed his horn right at her temple. "Queen Chrysalis, I demand to speak to you."

"If you only you knew the power that courses within me, you would tremble in fear. But that is irrelevant. I demand a chance to kill the automaton in fair combat. My reasons are my own." Dawn said grimly, still on the verge of skewing Chrysalis' head.

"Don't you want another? One far more powerful? And should I fall to him, is it not futher proof that he is the prized fighter that you claim he is? You have nothing to lose, Queen. I must fight him." Dawn said in a calmer tone.

Genesis:...(stares)...uh...great...another crazy pony...(sighs)...i hate being a Merc...(takes out a strange blade, with Omega ingraved in it.)...alright...which of you is the queen! ...(his snake green eyes look around)...

Genesis:...oh is that right...(teleports and trips him and aims his horn close to his face)...i know a spell that will send you into deep despair...now you can go ahead and take your kill...(looks up)....do you hear that?

Drago: run!!!(he spread the spray on the wall, it made a beeping sound, an explosion followed...there was a hole in the coliseum wall)oh yeah!

Treeus:..(he appeared out if nowhere) Gears and Genesis are in there...

The beast turns towards the explosion and rushes towards them, hungry. Gears slams his hoof into Genesis' cheek as soon as he looks away, knocking him down. Even with all of his wounds, he fought seamlessly as though the hole in his back, the dents and scratches on his outer casing, his broken eye, and his crippled leg were nothing. He ignored the explosion.

" You are trying to take away my fame! Already their cheers have turned to hate!"

There was nothing coming from the audience but the sound of them attacking the ones that came for him. Chrysalis stood up, furious.

"Ten inches of solid steel with each side coated with half an inch of iron! What could possibly do that! Attack, my children, kill them!"

Nightmare recognized a few of the ponies who had blasted through the wall and were being swarmed by changelings. "You're next." He thought. He then turned his attention back on Gears.

"Watch out, here they come!" Rise shouted, readying his spear.

Drago:...(starts up his dubstep gun)...dance!!!!(the changelings begin to dance)

Treeus:...(he slashed through tons of changelings with his hidden blades)

Genesis:..(shoots them down with his Insanity magic)

Archived