New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

"Forget it, Dawn. Leave the automaton alone. The other ponies in the arena must still die." the demon voice commanded him. "And if this insect continues being a problem, destroy her." Dawn regained control and looked back at Chrysalis. "Very well, the automaton can live. But the others must be destroyed, and if you still have the nerve to oppose me...." he said, walking up and looking at her right in the eyes, "I will end you" he finished in the demon voice.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treeus:...hmm(poofs off)...(has a hoof on Dawn)...another one...(sighs)...So there is more of you spawns of Nightmare ...tell me...why this one...why not a strong one like Genesis...or even the Queen over there

His body is smooth, save for the places where different metal plates begin and where the body is damaged. His core is barely glowing, a few sparks coming from the exterior of the crystal.

Chrysalis frowns.

"I don't care if you kill the others, but you will not speak to me like I am a peon."

"And you will not assume that I am your subject, and a simple one at that..." he said turning away from her. "...your majesty" he added before turning to Treeus. "And to answer your question, it's because Dawnbreaker was an elite member of the Canterlot Royal Battlemage Order. Also, I don't know where you have been recently, but word spread quickly of him repelling the changeling invasions of the Crystal Empire almost single-hoofedly. He's powerful enough."

Treeus:...please...now a days anyone can do that...plus...he didn't do it alone...Angel...Arrow helped him...and plus Shadow...but Genesis...he was a higher rank then this Dawn...though he lost it after going into crime...bur im not going to let you control this boy!

He whirs to life. Clicking sounds are heard under the shell and the light in his unbroken eye flickers on. Looking over towards Drago, he closes the broken eye. The rest of the crystals in his body come alive. Buzzing comes from his eye and his pupil shakes and looks over him. He slowly raises his hoof, separates it into fingers, and wraps them around Drago's neck, flipping him over. Shuffling up on his hooves, he quickly readjusts to standing.

Arrow flies out of the ball of fire surrounding my as I fly quickly in a small circle to kill out the tiny flames on my fur as the feathers on my wings are burned at the tips,"Ow,you're gonna melt my shades onto my own face doing that." Arrow says to the snake trying to hide the pain he received from the flames.

(Alright, I don't mean to be rude here, but I've been stretching Gears' lore a lot, letting you tinker with him, but I'm not going to let a reset button into the mix. Sorry, but it's just not going to go that way.)

Archived