Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

Pinto picked up the parcel from the store owner and headed back to the Pokemon Center. It would still be a good idea to spend the night here and travel tomorrow morning, and besides, Pinto was getting hungry.

"What'dya think Poliwag, ya up for some grub?" Pinto asked his companion.

"Poliwag!" Poliwag replied with enthusiasm.

As Pinto was about to enter the Pokemon Center, he saw Skyzipper and another pony walking into the tall grass. 'Hmm, that's weird. Is he going to train? Or maybe battle?' Pinto didn't have long to wonder though, as Poliwag was starting to become impatient. "Right, sorry buddy." Walking up to the counter, he asked Nurse Joy "Hi. Could I please have a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of Pokemon food?"

"certainly just put down your name here and i will call you went its done" said nurse joy

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys get to the long grass without any wild pokemon problems and found the prefect place for your battle it is a dirted aera its pretty big so lots of room to move around and it is surraord by tall grass and their is a 3 trees in the area ((i wan't going to do a wild pokemon battle on the way there but i might do it during the battle lol))

(yea, lol that would be funny. poke attack during a battle))

Sky thought of something, what is squrtile didnt know bubble yet? then he could win

"Hey fire, i challange you to a friendly dual"

Sky noticed that char coudlnt take mush more.. He dissided to go for a finishing move

"Char, use the tree to launch your self and use sctatch, make this count bud" sky yelled out encouraging char to win

Archived