Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

char noded in argreement and ran to the closes tree as he got close he jump towards it he landed on the side of the tree digging his claws into it then after a couple seconds he jump off of it towards squirtle and went he got close to him he scarth him and KO him and also kocking squirtle back

char noded in argreement and ran to the closes tree as he got close he jump towards it he landed on the side of the tree digging his claws into it then after a couple seconds he jump off of it towards squirtle and went he got close to him he scarth him and KO him and also kocking squirtle back

((yea he did at the second line i say he as in char jump of the tree towards squirtle and went he got close he sctatch squirtle and KO him and also koncking squirtle back so yes char did KO him))

Fire gritted her teeth and started to run back to Viridian pokecenter with Squirtle on her back. "Hold on Squirtle" She says as she goes to the counter. "Please help my Squirtle!" Fire said to the nurse

Pinto was surprised when a filly came running into the Pokemon Center carrying a very beat up Squirtle, followed shortly by Skyzipper who was carrying Charmander, also very beat up. Could that filly be the one he had seen Skyzipper walking away with? If so, it must have been some intense battling! "Hey Skyzipper, what happened?" Pinto asked his friend concernedly.

((Holy Gallifrey, I missed a lot! Sorry I've been missing, my house flooded, so things have been pretty busy with all the moving. I'll get caught up and jump back in now!))

Spectrum had wandered fairly far into the field with no luck so far. Suddenly, Ivan gave her an urgent nudge.

"Ga-aastly!" he said.

Spectrum looked up from the grass and glanced at her surroundings for a moment, wondering what Ivan was trying to tell her; and that's when she remembered.

"Ohnoohnoohno!" she babbled, glancing around in a slight panic. "I forgot! Oh cud, where is everypony?!"

She darted back to the path, Ivan struggling to keep up as he floated along behind her. Spectrum soon reached the next town and staggered into the pokemon center, gasping for breath.

"ok we will"said nurse Joy then she press an intercom chansey we need a setcher up front a couple of seconds later a chansey came out of the back pushing the setcher then nurse joy put the squirtle on it then she then back when back into a hopstal type room "just wait in the waiting room til we are done" she said before she close the door

((I don't remember having full HP while level up. Hmm i might have forgotten))

Fire said outside waiting anxiously in the waiting room. "Just hold on Squirtle. Please" Fire thought

Archived