Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spectrum finally noticed some familiar looking ponies, and slowly began to approach them, but just as she did so they all took their pokemon and walked right past her.

"Hey!" she called indignantly. "Wait up! I'm with you guys!"

She bounded after them, and they still didn't seem to notice her. She gave an offended huff, scowling. Ivan glared irritably ahead as well, seeming to share his companion's current displeasure.

"Good! It's weak! Go pokeball!" Fire said throwing a pokeball at the pidgey

Fire throw the ball it hit pidgey then bounce off of it stopping in mid air then a red beam shot out of the ball covering pidgey then pidgey turning a red blob then it follow the red beam to the ball and the ball open up by itself when it got close and the red blob went inside and then the ball close and after at close it drop to the ground after it hit the ground it started to snake *wiggle* *wiggle* there was a long pause *wiggle* then the ball stop moving and made a sound

(I will, it's been a while since I posted :))

Pinto was impressed. Skyzipper had done a great job, but then Pinto's stomach growled, and he was reminded of the food he'd ordered for Poliwag and himself, though Poliwag seemed to be striking up a conversation with Charmander. "Congratulations Skyzipper." Pinto said with a smile.

"Poli, Poliwag?"

Archived