Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Good Gallifrey, somebody outside the center please notice Spectrum already! I'm running out of things to post with nobody interacting with me. :/ ))

Spectrum gave a defeated sigh and kicked at a pebble, glaring towards the others in the grass. At this point her white coat was smudgy with sweat and dust, her grey rainbow-striped mane was even messier than usual, and she was getting hungry.

"That was way too much running for absolutely nothing." she grumbled, turning to head back into town but finding herself face to face with something... Spectrum turned to get out of its way too fast to see what, pony or pokemon. If it was in fact a pokemon, Spectrum fully intended to battle and maybe even capture it, just from a safe distance.

((Pewter city is next right?))

"Arrrgh!! i can't find anything! Let's just get to the next city so we can go to the pokemon league!" Fire said jumping in excitement. "Pewter here we come! Oh hello" Fire said to the pony outside of the Poke-center. "Are you okay?"

Spectrum looked at the pony who stood before her.

"I'm fine." she puffed, shaking some dust out of her mane. "Just got left behind and had to catch up, that's all."

Ivan hovered forward and circled the pony Spectrum was speaking to, finally convincing himself that this pony wasn't some sort of foe and settling himself above Spectrum again. This seemed to brighten Spectrum's sour mood a bit, as she chuckled and spoke again.

"So, uh... I'm Spectrum Splash, who are you?" she introduced herself.

((mono,Rainbow,and brony all has pokedexes fire doesn't if you guys want to you can use them on pokemon you never us them on before also all of you guys your pokemon team and your PC pokemon will be on the first page also the levels of them))

(Oh yeah?! Well...........I'm sorry, :ftired: )

Pinto and Poliwag had just finished eating their dinner when Skyzipper and two others came in to the Pokemon Center. Sky sat down with Pinto, and Pinto though he'd say hello to the others. "Hey there. My name's Pinto," he said, extending a hoof, "I'm sorry if you two want a battle, but I was about to head to bed."

Archived