Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

"Thanks you did a great job definding those theifs let me heal your pokemon" said nurse joy taking the pokeballs and going to a mechine behind the counter to heal them ((also if you want an idea on how the nurse joys look just look up nurse lionheart and it is the same just with nurse joy style hair))

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ok i i went onto http://www.vizzed.com/ and loaded up pokemon red to see if there is any started money and i was suprize because in the game you start with 3000 pokebucks so now since i know that all of you have 3000 pokebucks so go here http://flutteryay.com/ and give yourself a yay tell me what you think of the websites))

((ok we will but when he gets back on i will ask him if he is still in this and if he is try to stop leaveing for long periods of time because when you guys get to the part where the pokemon are at high levels he will die quickly))

As sky woke up, he felt like he had just had the worst hangover of his life. As he got up, he felt like he needed to throw up. As sky took his first 6 steps after waking up, he fell straight to the floor

"euuugh Sky. You almost did it on my hooves" Fire said stepping over the puke and dragging Sky back to his room. She runs back down and goes to the counter "Hey Nurse Joy, do you happen to be able to help sick ponies too?"

"well i would suggest some bed rest also i don'y know if this will help but" said nurse joy turning to grab something with her white magic then turning back around to fire "you can try to give this to him its for pokemon with an upset stomach so i don't know if it would work or not" said nurse putting the bottle on the counter

Archived