Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((haveing problems with the queto thing so i need to do this diffently))

[monochome] you can start posting when your ready

[for fire] fire looks around and see sky finishing a battle a distance away

[for RDD] you tackle pidgey and KO it after a few seconds it gets back up and runs away

Spectrum huffed as she exited the pokemon center and looked around. In all the commotion the day before, the group appeared to have left her behind again.

"This had better not become a regular thing." she grumbled irritably.

Ivan seemed to share a similar exasperated feeling, giving a sigh as he hovered alongside Spectrum. They wandered through town, not seeing anypony they recognized until they reached the grass on the outskirts of town. Spectrum cut through the tall grass to reach them, but was stopped suddenly by something jumping out at her.

((Okay, what moves should Ivan know? I know Astonish is one, but what else?))

((Stormchaser, didn't you say you control all wild pokemon encounters? I'm still waiting to be told what pokemon I'm battling and what Ivan's moves should be.))

(( sorry i was at an waterpark all day but mono gastly starts with three moves insterd of two that is hypnosis,lick, and spite i am use your games pokemon but the way you get moves is from the level up system from x/y to see what i mean go to www.pokemondb.net and find your pokemon and it will tell you the level it learns moves it in x/y))

Archived