Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yea i was already catching pokemon since i had finished giving the parcel to Prof Oak. btw i'm a she XD))

Fire stared at a sign that said Viridian city. "Oh there must be a pokecenter and a pokemart there" Fire said walking towards Viridian city

After Fire and finished going to the Pokemart and Pokecenter, she started to head to the gym and said "wow, the old man moved! Alright then". She tried the handle to the gym doors. "Great! It's locked, the gym leader must be out" Fire said walking away. She continued to walk along route 22 and suddenly bumped into her rival!

((Sorry about that stormchaser, I guess your post kind of confused me.

As soon as they enter the pokemart they heard a greeting from behind the counter "welcome to the Viridian city pokemart what may i get to you today" said the storeowner

And then this didn't help my confusion.

sky looked around but had no luck finding food

"Got anything here to eat?"he asked

So do you see where I got lost? :blush: So, anyway, continue.))

"oh ok then" then he turn into some boxs to look for hey "hey are you from pillent town because i have a package for professer twilight that she said that somepony whould come by and bring it back to her here we go that will be 200 dollars" he said after a bit of looking and putting the bottle on the table

"Ugh. That stupid Jack won that battle" Fire said stomping on the ground. "Guess we have to train you a little more Squirtle"

"squirt squirtle" agreed Squirtle. As Fire walked to the Pokecenter, She sees a pony at the counter. Maybe she should say hi.

((Yea i was already catching pokemon since i had finished giving the parcel to Prof Oak. btw i'm a she XD))

Fire stared at a sign that said Viridian city. "Oh there must be a pokecenter and a pokemart there" Fire said walking towards Viridian city

thats what i was going to make those two do brony is just now picking it up and its not prof oak its prof twilight

((also fire since i didn't notice that battle we are going to pretent that didn't happen all the battles take place between me and which every one of you want to battle who ever i play as the opperant and you play as your pokemon i will explain how i do battles and leveling for pokemon later for you if you don't like any of my rules i go by for this then you can quit right now and since both brony and dash has had a battle you can ask them how fair i am in battle but i would make it too easy and now the more i think about it the more OP you are right now a level 6 squrite and maybe a level 10 beedall and a level 18 pidgeytoo because thats the level those two evole at so to make up for them being a bit over power for this area i came to two decided and i will let you pick what happens 1. we puish those two back to pidgey and weedle form or 2. i don't allow you to use them in battle right now ))

((ok sorry fire but the rivil name isn't gary its jack and i have a certain way of doing pokemon battles))

thats what i was going to make those two do brony is just now picking it up and its not prof oak its prof twilight

((also fire since i didn't notice that battle we are going to pretent that didn't happen all the battles take place between me and which every one of you want to battle who ever i play as the opperant and you play as your pokemon i will explain how i do battles and leveling for pokemon later for you if you don't like any of my rules i go by for this then you can quit right now and since both brony and dash has had a battle you can ask them how fair i am in battle but i would make it too easy and now the more i think about it the more OP you are right now a level 6 squrite and maybe a level 10 beedall and a level 18 pidgeytoo because thats the level those two evole at so to make up for them being a bit over power for this area i came to two decided and i will let you pick what happens 1. we puish those two back to pidgey and weedle form or 2. i don't allow you to use them in battle right now ))

Um okay. Sorry it's just that i wanted to catch up 'cause it was quite confusing here. And i'm not really familiar with your style of RP. So right now i am at the stage before i deliver the parcel to Prof Twilight?

(( yea, thats were we are roght now))

Sky woke from his nap and went into the lobby of the pokecenter. He saw a pony there who looked like she was a good balttler. He walked over with charmander folloing him.

"Hi, im skyzipper you?" he asked

((btw he is talking to symp's char))

((so you decided to get rid of the rest of your team? ok))

Sky looked happy that if he battled this trainer, only thing stopping him from winning is type advantages

((sky is a bit cocky))

"I was goin out to battle a bit, you wanna come?" he asked fire.

Sky wondered where pinto was

Pinto picked up the parcel from the store owner and headed back to the Pokemon Center. It would still be a good idea to spend the night here and travel tomorrow morning, and besides, Pinto was getting hungry.

"What'dya think Poliwag, ya up for some grub?" Pinto asked his companion.

"Poliwag!" Poliwag replied with enthusiasm.

As Pinto was about to enter the Pokemon Center, he saw Skyzipper and another pony walking into the tall grass. 'Hmm, that's weird. Is he going to train? Or maybe battle?' Pinto didn't have long to wonder though, as Poliwag was starting to become impatient. "Right, sorry buddy." Walking up to the counter, he asked Nurse Joy "Hi. Could I please have a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of Pokemon food?"

Archived