hello all!

novastar

About Myself: Hi everypony, just wanted to introduce myself. I just happen to live in wonderful Pacifica, California, and my hobbies are riding motorcycles, gaming, and of course, being a brony.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this wonderful website because of a good friend who introduced me to bronies.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan after getting some advice from a couple of friends, who kept telling me to watch it. at first I was reluctant, but the show grew on me.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
Feel free to ask me any questions, and I appreciate good, positive advice on what to do here.

Welcome! We're happy to have you here. As for what to do here, well, we're a community and a roleplay site. You can join in our chat, you can chat in non-RP threads, or you can jump into Roleplay! If you are looking into getting into our roleplay, you might check out this thread, and post in it if you feel that it's needed.

We hope you like it here! :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot!!

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::Pinkie::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, just message me and i'll be more than happy to help you out!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

YAY AJ Fan!!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Nice to see a fellow AppleJack fan!

(I RP as Granny Smith on the WOE Forums)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived