Greetings, Phillies and Gentlecolts

Flagwaver

Hello, everypony. My name is not important, but feel free to call me Flagwaver. It’s a name I’ve been using for long enough for me to consider it part of myself.

I thought I’d drop in and make my presence known before I completely invade your fan fiction section for the next year. I’m going to be writing a year-long weekly journal and sharing it with a great many forums within the community. Well, not share it, exactly. You see, criticism is to me what cute little kittens are to changelings. So, I will be posting the link in your commenting section for art and sucking up all that life-giving criticism.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all! Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll answering them if I am able!

FlagwaverPony_zps6c6bcbd9.png

It's a pleasure to have you here, Flagwaver! I know Diomedes (one of our admins) would be keen on having another person to trade fic critiques with. You might drop him a line. I think he has links to his works sitting around in the fic discussion section of the board.

If you need any help settling in or learning the site, feel free to send me (or any other staff member, of course) a message! We'd be happy to help.

Hope you like it here! :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot!!

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::Pinkie::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, just message me and i'll be more than happy to help you out!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

And thank you for your faithful service to the United States!

I have a high degree of respect for all who have ever service their nation in the Armed Forces!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

And thank you for your faithful service to the United States!

I have a high degree of respect for all who have ever service their nation in the Armed Forces!

I signed up for the college money in 2000. In 2009, I got out. Two deployments and a kneecap made by Hasbro, so I feel myself kind of lucky.

Archived