Female

Ship

RariPie

FlutterDash

Dislestia

Spitoarin

How I found Canterlot.com: By randomly trying to find a MLP roleplaying site

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I've always been a fan of MLP:FiM

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello Everypony! My name is Heather but you can call me Monganu, or another weird nickname that I can get. I'm a 13 year old artist, who lives in CT, USA. I hate the cold though. I love to make friends and meet new people so don't be shy. I mostly like roleplaying with my OC's but I'll roleplay as

Derpy

AJ

Pinkamena Diane Pie

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Rarity

I can't wait to meet you all :D

You can't have always been a fan of FiM, you're at least a decade older then it!

But don't mind me, I've only been here... what, a week? And I'm already well on my way to being the local nitpicker.

Welcome! And have a good time here. It's not hard, everyone's real friendly. And the roleplays are tops!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot!!

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::Pinkie::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, just message me and i'll be more than happy to help you out!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

Thanks everyone :D Also LuminousNight I've just always been a fan since I was really little, like really little. I used to watch generation one movies while playing with my gingerbread doll I've gotten from my mother.

Archived