Hi Everypony!

DJPony

About Myself: I love TV videogames and computers

How I found Canterlot.com: From a Friend (dash flyer)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw it on television

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Dear, Canterlot Community...

Hello Canterlot Community, my name is DJPony but you can call me DJ. I became a member because one of my friends **Dash Flyer** (From Club Penguin Insiders) introduced me to this VIA PM and so I decided to start a account/profile on Canterlot.com. Dash is a great friend and she is helpful and kind-hearted. I love Rarity, she is my favourite. I think Pinkie pie is the funniest because I love the episode 1 or 2 of series 1 when she sings a song and all the trees disappear. I hope I become a proud member of Canterlot and hope to make new friends soon.

~DJPony

Well, hello! Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy it here!

:Pinkie::RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, feel free to message me and i will be more than happy to help out!

:smirk::);):razz::smug::kissy:

Enjoy it here,

-Dashie

About Myself: I love TV videogames and computers

How I found Canterlot.com: From a Friend (dash flyer)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw it on television

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

Dear, Canterlot Community...

Hello Canterlot Community, my name is DJPony but you can call me DJ. I became a member because one of my friends **Dash Flyer** (From Club Penguin Insiders) introduced me to this VIA PM and so I decided to start a account/profile on Canterlot.com. Dash is a great friend and she is helpful and kind-hearted. I love Rarity, she is my favourite. I think Pinkie pie is the funniest because I love the episode 1 or 2 of series 1 when she sings a song and all the trees disappear. I hope I become a proud member of Canterlot and hope to make new friends soon.

~DJPony

by Dash do you mean me or Rainbow Dash? (i'm Dash Flyer on CPI)

Archived