Pleased to meet you all

DarkStar777

About Myself: I'm a writer, something I'm very proud of. I write about a lot of things I particularly enjoy, including my own stories, different characters I've made and even about bizarre moments of my life. I enjoy spending time with friends, whether it's gaming or anything else that we do. I live on the eastern side of the country.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this site from a friend who enjoyed role-playing online

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: At first, I had absolutely no interest in the series. I thought that it was too plain for anybody my age to get into, but after I found out that so many other people are fans of the series, I took it upon myself to check out the series myself. Sure, there were a few episodes where things didn't really make much sense, but eventually, it started to grow on me. Now I spend roughly 25% of my life with it mind, something I take much pride in.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Thanks for accepting me, and I hope we can become friends as well. I also look forward to chatting and role-playing with as many of you as possible. See ya then.

Archived