Hi Canterlot!

GrassBlade

About Myself: I'm GrassBlade. I like reading, watching videos, and drawing, but I'm not professional or even good. I mainly just copy photos I see on the Internet. My ponies aren't terrible though.. :P Some of the shows I like include Bravest Warriors, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Sherlock, etc.

How I found Canterlot.com: Another website, a user commented saying any MLP fan should check it out.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, the wife of my school librarian recommended it to me (weird I know), and plus all the Bronies I know are very respectable, cool, etc. So I figured, why not? I watched it, and loved it! *THE END*

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
Hi guys! I'm new here! I'm GrassBlade, and I'm looking forward to RPing with you all, as well as possibly contributing some art(?) See you in Canterlot Chronicles! (as soon as I get my character approved... :razz: )

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

There are many aspiring artists on our website! Glad to have you aboard!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Howdy! Just note that if you're interested in submitting artwork to our Gallery, keep in mind that they can't be traced from other artwork. Just wanted to let you know. :)

Archived