thexcrimsonxghost says hey!

thexcrimsonxghost

About Myself: Sup Everypony!

Name's Randy for those who'd like to know. I've been following the fandom since last year so I still kinda new to the brony community. In truth, I started as a hater at first until I decided to check out some eps and fell in love instantly. You can blame Fluttershy for that and I'm a huge Flutterfan, especially when she goes crazy and props to her for being voted official best pony (woop wooooooop!). Anywho; I roleplay, write (fanfiction and originals), and do meme art. I'm a punk rocker and I'm looking into starting my own band (Think of the misfits sounding more like NOFX with some Wolfbrigade influence) and it'd be cool to meet other punks in the fandom.

One thing that I must put on the record... I don't roll with cloppers... period.

Other than that, I'm sure we'll have a ball getting to know oneanother. Hit me up!

How I found Canterlot.com: Bing.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Fluttershy *squee!*

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Sup Everypony!

Name's Randy for those who'd like to know. I've been following the fandom since last year so I still kinda new to the brony community. In truth, I started as a hater at first until I decided to check out some eps and fell in love instantly. You can blame Fluttershy for that and I'm a huge Flutterfan, especially when she goes crazy and props to her for being voted official best pony (woop wooooooop!). Anywho; I roleplay, write (fanfiction and originals), and do meme art. I'm a punk rocker and I'm looking into starting my own band (Think of the misfits sounding more like NOFX with some Wolfbrigade influence) and it'd be cool to meet other punks in the fandom.

One thing that I must put on the record... I don't roll with cloppers... period.

Other than that, I'm sure we'll have a ball getting to know oneanother. Hit me up!

Archived