Hello... hehe.. :3

Vaporeon

About Myself: h-hello!

you can call me Vaporeon! I live in the USA, and i uh... s-speak some japanese and some german..

i'm really shy because i dont know anybody, but i'll (hopefully) open up.. ^u^

I like to play with my tamagotchi's and color in my mlp coloring books.

My dream is to one day live in a place like ponyville! Not like with actually horses, but with a community like ponyville. It's beautiful! ( i seriously think everyone should pitch in and make this happen... imagine. winter wrap up. singing. wrapping up. preparing for spring. yes.)

a-ahem!

How I found Canterlot.com: looking for a mlp forums place where i'd be accepted..

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: i got sick of hearing about it, so i watched it reluctantly. i didn't stop. i didn't even realize until like episode 5 that i had kept watching, i was so mad at myself. xD

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Okay so uh, i dont really know what to say...

I like anime too! Uh... inazuma eleven... hetalia... clannad...

and lolita and kpop/fashion....

I uh, i really want to make some friends! So uh, please don't be shy! I'd love to make friends... ^//u//^

Welcome! We're happy to have you here. Please feel free to take a look around, and if you have any questions, don't worry about asking. Any of us who have the RP Helper or Senior RP Helper badge under our posts are here to help.

Hope you like it here! :)

Oh hello there! Excuse my absence, I've been busy as a goat these few days. I see that my song is already posted so I'll just go with saying WELCOME! :D

Heck, I can't just leave without giving you some extra spicy spice. Hmm, Let's see what I got...

There you go! Same content but with some extra wub, I hope you don't mind. Have a wonderful time and may the happy tones of your presence echo to every corner of this site! See you around! :)

Archived