Hello there!

PandaMod

About Myself: Call me Evvy, I'm going to college next year!~ I live in NY, currently. I love reading, writing, listening to music, roleplaying and generally talking to nice people. The music I generally listen to is different types of metal including: heavy metal, core metal, classical metal and black metal; rock, classical and dubstep. My favorite bands/artists are: Dream Theater, Apocalyptica, Skrillex, Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, the vocaloids(Oilver is my fav

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled 'mlp roleplaying site'. Pretty simple.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was fan of the Francaise since I was little, and when I saw they was remaking the show. I thought it was worth the look. I loved it and I've watched every episode ever since!~

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello hello hello! I am PandaMod, but call me Evvy. I'm new around here, from a website called Ponysquare. I left it because I got bored of it. >W>' So here I am! I hope I get to meet new friends around here and have fun Rps with everybody! I love reading, writing, listening to music, roleplaying and generally talking to nice people. I've been roleplaying for six years and counting now, and I love what I do. :3 I also draw but I recently got my tablet, I'm still learning how to draw on it much help is wanted on that part. XD I am also a bit picky on about who I roleplay with, since I placed A LOT of work into my characters! I don't bite, so if you want to talk to me, go a head. :3

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

There's plenty of RP areas and writers on this website! So glad you decided to join us!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived