Oh my, hello!

Broodhollowan

About Myself: Crazy Writer Lady Obsessed with Broodhollow.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was bored, isn't that how everyone found this? No? Just me then.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Randomly watched and loved it!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hello! I'm new here, which is why I'm here. In the forum section..

Anyways please bear with me! There's soooo many rules, and this place is like a Cantorlot to my small, close-knitted Role Play Ponyville website where I dragged my butt in from. But it was nice to meet you all! Or just the ones that are reading this xD

Oh my goodness gracious another Broodhollow reader! I think we were destined to meet. You're my soul mate aren't you? Or at least my twin. I think a certain admin might get jealous if you're my soul mate.

But in all seriousness, welcome to Canterlot! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Those of us with Roleplay Helper or SRP Helper in that area below our posts and signatures are staff on the site (aside from the obvious moderators and admins who have that special title below their profile pics, like Armony there).

Hope you like it here! :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

And the rules here are to keep everything in order, please don't think that they are burdonsome. This is great place to be! You'll see!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived