Good Day, Everypony!

Bellothir

About Myself: I'm a Roleplayer on other sites and I'm a really shy individual. I'm also an MLP fanfic writer, but I don't think any of my stuff is good enough to post.

How I found Canterlot.com: I Googled "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Roleplay" and it was the first result.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Mostly from word-of-mouth and the internet.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
It's so great to find a roleplay forum, since I have so many ideas on the brain and I feel almost right at home. I don't really have anything better to do with my time other than play games and such, so I hope I become great friends with you all and we can roleplay sometime in the future. For now, I'm still new to forum roleplaying (I'm more used to messaging), so bear with me. Also, I have a couple of questions regarding OCs, but I'm sure I can figure what's okay and what's not okay with OCs soon enough.

Anyway, it's great to meet you all!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Lots of great writers here and many RP areas to choose from!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And as for RPing, I don't know if villains are accepted on here. Yet. :razz:

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D

Do you mean cast villains or oc villains? You can jump right in to Free-for-All and rp as both. But when it comes to Canterlot Chronicles, you must make an app (only if there are cast villains available at the moment.) here's a list of current available cast characters but it looks like the only ones considered villains available are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. And as for villain-like oc's, I'm not quite clear on that yet as I've only made characters for World of Equestria. (Where villains aren't accepted) However you can ask if villain-like oc's in Canterlot Chronicles are acceptable here if you want.

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D

Do you mean cast villains or oc villains? You can jump right in to Free-for-All and rp as both. But when it comes to Canterlot Chronicles, you must make an app (only if there are cast villains available at the moment.) here's a list of current available cast characters but it looks like the only ones considered villains available are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. And as for villain-like oc's, I'm not quite clear on that yet as I've only made characters for World of Equestria. (Where villains aren't accepted) However you can ask if villain-like oc's in Canterlot Chronicles are acceptable here if you want.

Well, I mean OC villains. But not like a pony villain. Something like a creature form Tartarus. I would go into more detail, but I'm still working on it. I haven't even drawn him yet. :razz:

But I also have a question about OCs that are good ponies. If you would like to hear about this OC I have in my head, maybe I can fire a message. If that's okay with you.

Well, I mean OC villains. But not like a pony villain. Something like a creature form Tartarus. I would go into more detail, but I'm still working on it. I haven't even drawn him yet. :razz:

But I also have a question about OCs that are good ponies. If you would like to hear about this OC I have in my head, maybe I can fire a message. If that's okay with you.

Oh okay. In the first link I gave you, there's a list of playable and non-playable creatures. And feel free to drop me a PM about your OC! :D

Archived