Whats up

HopelessDemon

About Myself: I draw, i play video games, i love grimdark stuff and heavy gore.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through the magic of the internet.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I've been a fan since early 2011. How i became a Brony isn't important.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello, my name is Evil Nightmares Hopeless Demon. I love gore, death, murder, mutilation, and anything along those lines. So yes, i'm one of "those" kind of Bronys. I've been a Brony since season 1 and i was (for a short time) a member of the MLP Forums. I am a very forlorn, cynical, and pessimistic person with the firm belief that my life has been nothing but an unavailing waste (I'm also fun at parties). However, i do try and keep my demoralized attitude toward life under control so that i don't annoy everyone around me. I also love Pinkie Pie. That's about it for the basics.

Well I believe we have a lot in common....and have you watched smile HD on YouTube yet you will love...by the way...welcome welcome welcome to canterlot.com

Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes I saw smiles HD the day it came out (I was subscribed to the dude who made it because he also made cupcakes HD and i loved that). Gore is my forte and slaughter is my friend, Put them both together and the fun never ends.

Hey, i'm new and stupid and i have no idea how to add a gallery or even add pictures for that matter. Or if i even can. Can someone help me out here?

You should be able to now. You need 3 posts to do it which you now have.

Also, welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

You can't be too grim if you love Pinkie Pie, she's just oozing with happiness!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived