The Nightly Harmony. (private rp)

NightlyMoon

He fell back, slightly surprised from the sudden pinning, but also enjoying the idea of where this was going.

He eagerly returned the kiss to her, adding more passion to it as to spice things up a bit

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Baddy. She said flirtatiously. Before laying on him and French kissing him.

(( let us not put this in detail or else we will scar a half a million peeps. ))

Bad Harmony lied beneath her, he felt relaxed and comfortable, best of all, he was out of that weird mind situation. He was pretty content with how things seemed to be going now and with his plans for him and Harmony, things may just go better. But for now he wanted to kick back and enjoy himself. Bad Harmony looked up at Daily before placing a few soft kisses on her neck,

Bad Harmony thought up his plan to separate from his brother, wondering if he should do it sooner rather than later, knowing that he would just hold him back

He snapped out of his daydream and refocused on Daily Oh, it's nothing, nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about

Is that so Mr?.... She said flirtatiously with a hint of irritation at what he had said in his mind. Well.... We shall indeed see. She brought a rope out of her tie and got a hold of him.

(( gunna skip this))

Goodness... I wonder if it's actually going to work this time... So what is it that will separate goody four hooves with the devil's gorgeous son? She grinned

Unicorn horns, each one having been removed before casting a separation spell. They will be powered by a unicorn and I will be in the middle, waiting for the results. In fact, I played with time a little bit, it's about to happen and if it works, I will no longer need to deal with good 4 hooves anymore he explained with a devious smile

She yawned and put an innocent look on. Did I forget to mention that I know how to separate without getting dirty? She put the tip of her hoof on her mouth as she smirked.

Thanks to the broken 4th wall I may or may not of had something to do with, I will be rid of Harmony in a matter of hours, if not minutes that is

Do what you will, and don't you worry. I have a feeling that you and I will have quite the future together, I give Nightly to Harmony once he's out of my coat. How does that sound?

Archived