Ragnar

About Myself: I like animals, history, philosiphy and many other things, though this is not counting I just love analyzing stuff, I also play video games, in particular strategy games and rpg, I also find RPing fun in general. I live in Iceland. I am also an introvert.

How I found Canterlot.com: I decided to search for an RP forum for MLP:FiM and found this on top of the search bar when i searched

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, mostly by the fact almost everyone I watched on youtube was also a brony and I sometimes watched their review, till one day I found videos analyzing MLP:FiM characters and stories, which got me interested, I then watched a few recomended episodes, liked them and finally, what ultimatly pushed me into becoming a fan was a reading of a MLP:FiM fanfiction that I really liked (by which I mean I LOVED it), since then I have been a fan and watched plenty more episodes

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
I simply want to say this, I love to have joined this forum group and hope to be friends with you all :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Great to have another Fluttershy fan in ranks!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived