Yo, guys.

Chevelle

About Myself: I'm 19, named Raven. Been a member on MLPforums a looong time. AJ, Apple Bloom and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies. Don't like Flutters/Maud/Derpy. I like racecars/car jokes. My bf Chevette also just joined.

How I found Canterlot.com: MLPForums

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Just saw it on TV one day.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
We can be friends, if ya wanna. I'm pretty open/not shy. I tend to speak my mind. Anyways, howdy.

Welcome, kid.

Heard you're a drifter, just rolled into town, heard this club was pretty tough and thought you'd check it out? Good. 'Cause this is her favorite song, and if you play it good and loud, she might get up and dance. Left, left, left, right, left.

Anyways, even though we are sitting right next to each other right now, I hope you can bring er' to redline, hit VTEC and speed off in a blaze of glory.

Seriously though, love you baby <3

Welcome, kid.

Heard you're a drifter, just rolled into town, heard this club was pretty tough and thought you'd check it out? Good. 'Cause this is her favorite song, and if you play it good and loud, she might get up and dance. Left, left, left, right, left.

Anyways, even though we are sitting right next to each other right now, I hope you can bring er' to redline, hit VTEC and speed off in a blaze of glory.

Seriously though, love you baby <3

That was cute. Kinda like your face.... Good like baby yak. I love you too :D

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

This website has much to offer any MLP FiM fan!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D :D :D

Archived