Hey there, everypony! ^-^

TwilightMagica

It's really nice meeting you all! :smirk: I might not seem like it, but I'm actually a pretty shy person in real life and don't have a lot of friends. (I know how ironic that is considering how I watch a show all about friendship...) I hope I can overcome my shyness and make a lot of friends here, so I'll try to talk to as many people as I can! :)

If you want to hear some more stuff about me, well then, you're in luck buster! I'm TwilightMagica here on the forums, because I love MLP and Madoka Magica (one of the few animes I've watched) so much. I'm in high school right now, and I have almost NO free time, so I haven't gotten to watch the new season of MLP. :( But, summer break is coming up, so I'll have plenty of time to catch up! ;)

I also haven't roleplayed before. Like, at all. :-o But it looks like a lot of fun, so if somepony over here doesn't mind helping me out, I'd love to get started!

And, well, that's it about me. I don't think there's anything left to say, except... HI! :D

Welcome to Canterlot. Hope you have fun here. ;)

Madoka Magica is probably my favorite anime. Our admin Rosewind loves it too, hence why we even have a Kyubey smiley. :kyubey:

And if you're looking for help getting started with RP, I would advise you to start with this thread. If you're confused about anything in the thread, just post there and someone should be around to assist you.

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D I did some research on Madoka Magica and it looks really interesting. I'm gonna have to check it out sometime.

You really should. Great anime. ;)

Hi Twilightmagica nice to meet you, I don't watch too much anime guess I really didn't take the time to get really into that stuff. The only shows I actually watched was Naruto and Attack on Titan. Anyways welcome to Canterlot! :D

Archived