Sup!

AngelHorseshoes91

About Myself: Hello peoples of the world!Some of my many hobbies are: film making, voice acting,singing,

drawing, reading and writing!

How I found Canterlot.com: Well, I wanted to share my ideas about the show, and connect with people who didn't think I was a total weirdo for watching the show, so i was searching up some MLP FIM forums on Google, and thats basically how i found Canterlot!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well I always watched mlp growing up and after g1, I stopped watching it and moved onto other things. Then not long after the season 1 premiere, I got bored with stuff. And I mean really, REALLY bored! So I thought,"What the heck?" and turned on MLP FIM. Now,I wasn't I fan from the beginning, I mean it had been years since I was interested in watching pretty pastel ponies dancing and singing across my tv screen! But once season 2 got started up I fell in love with the show!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
So yeah, that's basically it! I do have a fim fiction account, it's Gemofhope. I don't have any stories yet, but I'm working on something awesome! :kissy::RDash:

Archived