Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Flavor Flair

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Light Purple

Coat: Blue

Mane/Tail: Long dark purple tail

Additional Accesories: A small chef hat

Physique: Flavor Flair is slightly thin but not too much, he's about the average size of stallion but his body is not that muscular.

Residence: Hoofington

Cutie Mark: A spoon and a fork crossed like an X

Cutie Mark Story: Flavor Flair's parents, who were owners of a well-known restaurant, were told by a famous pony would hold his daughter's birthday in their restaurant, after getting a list of people that would go, Flavor Flair's parents were shocked to see how long it was, and so they started making food, meanwhile, Flavor Flair helped on small things, one time Flavor Flair's parents had to run to buy some ingredients, while they were gone Flavor Flair tested some of the food and made channges, such as adding new ingredients, when Flavor Flair's parents came back, bthey were worried when they saw that Flavor Flair modified the food, however, in the end they liked it, so they decided to let Flavor Flair cook, even though they of course still helped him in many ways, when the party came, the costumers were really satisfied and happy with the food, after everyone left, Flaovr Flair's parents, after saying how proud they were of him, they noticed something strange in his flank, after pointing it out, Flavor Flair looked, and wewas surprised to see that he had a Cutie Mark.

History: Flavor Flair was born in Hoofington, growing up he had a decent life, since his parents were well known chefs, he would always get fancy or simply delicious food, he always got along pretty well with his parents, they would always talk about food and ways to improve it, his parents owned a well known restaurant known as "Foodington", Flavor Flair sometimes criticized the name, but the restaurant was good in itself, Flavor Flair didn't have that many friends btut he was still happy with what he had, after receiving his Cutie Mark Flavor Flair decided to try different combinations and other ways to improve food, always mixing and trying out his creations until he found something good, and each time he would try to surpass his own cooking abilities, as of now Flavor Flair has a much bigger role in the Restaurant as before, being the one almost completely in charge, considering he's thye one who cooks and takes care of the restaurant, even though his parents still play a role in "Foodington", his goal is to become the best chef in all of Equestria, and even though he knows it may be hard and maybe even impossible, he still tries to acheive his goal.

Character Summary: Flavor Flair was raised by owners of a well-known restaurant, so it's no surprise that he would excel at cooking, his main talent is what he likes to call "Creative Cooking", which is cooking but adding new things, such as new ingredients or simply new combinations, his dream is to become the best chef on all of Equestria, since it would mean he surpassed not only himself, but every other chef in Equestria, he knows this dream will be hard to acheive, but he still tries to acheive this dream, Flavor Flair likes not only cooking, but motivation itself, seeing ponies not giving up, however, what he dislikes is pretty much the opposite of this, ponies giving up, thinking that they'lll never do it, he also doesn't like betrayal, this is mainly because of his high faith in ponies, his hobbies are cooking or simply trying to think of ways to improve food, if he has the chance of course, he also kinda likes exploring new places, once again, if he has the chance, Flavor Flair is usually enthusiastic and always tries to see the bright side of things, he likes having friends but he doesn't try to befriend millions of ponies, however, because of the way Flavor Flair was raised, he can go on ranting about something if it's bad or simply something he dislikes, in terms of strenght, Flavor Flair is not that strong....or muscular.....or athletic, however he is pretty good at magic, being able to levitate various objects at once, which is something helpful when you're a chef, his fear is to cook something wrong or simply something that tastes bad, mainly in front of important people, another one of his fears is to get deceived, tricked or betrayed.

DISCLAIMER: I am No RPH, just here to give a little user to user advice

Hi :) I have a few things i would like to recommend

1. I dont know if its ok to do Custom App forms, though im not sure. A rph will need to answer this one

2.You might need to extend the CM story a bit, gettign your cutie mark is a moment that no pony forgets and they can tell in great detail.

3. You might want to Unbold everything, i think that the RPH prefer it un bolded, i think.

Thats all i can suggest. Best of luck getting this into WoE :)

DISCLAIMER: I am No RPH, just here to give a little user to user advice

Hi :) I have a few things i would like to recommend

1. I dont know if its ok to do Custom App forms, though im not sure. A rph will need to answer this one

2.You might need to extend the CM story a bit, gettign your cutie mark is a moment that no pony forgets and they can tell in great detail.

3. You might want to Unbold everything, i think that the RPH prefer it un bolded, i think.

Thats all i can suggest. Best of luck getting this into WoE :)

Thanks alot for the suggestions, i tried to expand the Cutie Mark Story a little.

About the Custom App forms, they're all stuff in the Character Summary form, i just separated them in different forms so that they looked a bit more organized.

Hi there!

My friend RDD is spot on with the comments.

After consulting with Senior RPH staff, they said that 'everything below the History section needs to be in paragraph form.'

This app is strong, the character is very likeable and from the looks of the rest of the app, all of the other fields in the app are properly filled in. Just need to 'tidy' it up a bit.

:D:D:D

Hi there!

My friend RDD is spot on with the comments.

After consulting with Senior RPH staff, they said that 'everything below the History section needs to be in paragraph form.'

This app is strong, the character is very likeable and from the looks of the rest of the app, all of the other fields in the app are properly filled in. Just need to 'tidy' it up a bit.

Oh, thanks, i'm gonnna get ont it right now, expect another edit soon enough!

EDIT: Edit made!

DISCLAIMER: Im no RPH, like before, just giving Advice

There is only two thing's i can suggest, and i might be wrong with them anyway

1. Try and expand the History

2. Try and expand the Cutie Mark story a bit

Thats all i can say, other then that i think that this is done, like Mojo said

This app looks very good now! Love all the changes!

I'll recommend it for further SRPH analysis!

Sorry for the long wait. After thinking it over, it is my judgement that the Cutie Mark Story requires extensive revision. I don't buy how a mere kid was left in charge of a restaurant for an entire week. No sane adult would do that, even in the MLP world. Why didn't the parents hire temp chefs? Why were the parents even out on a delivery anyway when, you know, restaurant chefs can pay other ponies to deliver items instead?

The rest of the app is fine, so all you need to do is establish more believable circumstances for how Flavor Flair got his cutie mark. I'll take another look at the app when you've done so. :)

Sorry for the long wait. After thinking it over, it is my judgement that the Cutie Mark Story requires extensive revision. I don't buy how a mere kid was left in charge of a restaurant for an entire week. No sane adult would do that, even in the MLP world. Why didn't the parents hire temp chefs? Why were the parents even out on a delivery anyway when, you know, restaurant chefs can pay other ponies to deliver items instead?

The rest of the app is fine, so all you need to do is establish more believable circumstances for how Flavor Flair got his cutie mark. I'll take another look at the app when you've done so. :)

Okay, thanks for the advice! I changed the Cutie Mark Story a bit while still keeping some of the old stuff, i tried to fix most of the flaws this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived