Hi, my name is DicelordN (hi, DicelordN), and I am a brony

DicelordN

About Myself: My name is DicelordN (hi, DicelordN), and I am a brony. Disturbingly so. In addition, I'm very much a fan of tabletop RPGs, but have been looking to get into something a little more freeform. Thus, I've come here. I figured that freeform would be easier to enjoy, and would be excellent practice for writing (I plan on going into writing for my career). I have never done a freeform RP like this before, so I'm a bit scared. If anybody could help point this newbie in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was on another MLP roleplaying site, but it seemed a little inactive for my taste. So one google search later and I’m here.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The first time I heard about bronies, I thought it was some stupid internet thing; harmless as long as you gave it space. Then it turns out one of my better friends was a brony, and he told me to try the show. I said no, but last year around the beginning of December, things changed. I discovered a man on YouTube called Shanmul1995, who did these ‘blind commentaries’ on Death Battle, one of my favorite web shows. It was hilarious to watch and he made me enjoy Death Battle in a whole new way. However, he hadn’t done many Death Battle commentaries at that time, so I looked around on his channel for other videos. Turns out he had a lot of My Little Pony content, including blind commentaries on the first season of the show. I decided ‘If anybody can make me enjoy a show about candy-colored talking horses, it’s this guy’. So I let my masculinity cry in a corner and tried it. I soon found I was staying up until midnight to watch this show before I caught up with all the other bronies in about a week, and have been a huge fan ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
My interests, outside of ponies, include music (BlackGryph0n is superhuman), anime (Black Butler is a favorite, since Sebastian almost made me gay), and writing (my favorite work is a zombie apocalypse novel I'm working on). I enjoy YouTube, some of my favorite web shows being Death Battle, Atop the Fourth Wall, and The Nostalgia Critic. Hope things go well on this forum. :)

Hello and welcome to canterlot :) Looking to start Roleplaying here? COOL

Here at Canterlot we have three roleplaying fourms

FFA(Free For All) = Anything goes here, pony related, non Pony related and so fourth. No app is required. When i first joined canterlot, FFA was my first stop :)

CC(Canterlot Chronicles) = This is a more pony related zone. Its basically the MLP universe though a bit less strict, as in you can be a thief or a lot more there. A app form is required for here

WoE(World Of Equestria) = This plaace is the same as CC, just a lot more strick

Did this help?

AND U LOVE BLACKGRYPH0N, IM LISTENING TO HIM RIGHT NOW LOL. We shall get along :)

Oh hey, another TRPGer! Welcome to the forums. Freeform certainly is less crunch and more description. Just don't try to go too wild in character-application-required sections.

Archived