Hello!

Bluewing

About Myself: I enjoy watching My Little Pony, Doctor Who, and Hetalia. I enjoy reading fanstasy and realistic fiction, with the occasional sci-fi. I am used to speaking in third person during my roleplays, but can also do the *action* roleplays. I am blonde with moderately tan skin, blue eyes, glasses, a mouth full of dental work and my normal outfit is a shirt and jeans. I live in Georgia, and I love drawing fan art! You can give me requests at In my world of fantasy at Deviantart

How I found Canterlot.com: I was searching online for My Little Pony roleplay sites back in 2013, and found this.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I hadn't known very much about My Little Pony, other than that they were a line of toy figurines. I had a lot of old My Little Pony dolls up until I was 7. Eventually, I found the fandom and show, and fell in love with both. I am know a full blown pegasister

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Like I said, I made this account back in '13. I abandoned it afterwards and completely forgot about it. I attempted to create a new account, but soon received the notification that my email was already used on this site! Now I actually have OC'S and do not want my current username. Is there a way to change it?

I'm new here, so welcome from a fellow newbie on here. I'm learning my way around here. If it's like most forums only a full admin can change your username, not mods. No idea if it's like that here or not. Since you are new they may not mind. They tend to not change usernames on many places if say 6 months after being an active user you dislike yourname and want to change it, but being new it should be ok.

I'm new here, so welcome from a fellow newbie on here. I'm learning my way around here. If it's like most forums only a full admin can change your username, not mods. No idea if it's like that here or not. Since you are new they may not mind. They tend to not change usernames on many places if say 6 months after being an active user you dislike yourname and want to change it, but being new it should be ok.

Actually it's at Admin Discretion and they tend to want to see you be an active member of the community before they do such things as to not give people the impression they will just do things willy nilly.

Thank you, everyone. Your kindness makes me so happy! You see, I moved a few months ago, several miles away from my friends. I am having a difficult time enjoying my new school, and the other student are a lot less nice. It just brightens me up to see others that are willing to take time to be nice to someone they just met.

Archived